Antonio Brown Faces League Discipline for FB video of Steelers post-game

or a pretty decent motivator.
cool he can stay in Pittsburgh and cheer on the Penguins against the bruins

20160526mfpenssports03-2.jpg

Nope, not me.

I want them to have all hands on deck and healthy so that cheating is the only excuse their fan base and everyone else in the football world can use.

Eventually it's going to get really comical.

Won't happen. Ben will injure a fingernail in the 2nd quarter and will be seen hobbling and going in for treatment.

So Brown used a camera at a place he was not suppose to, after being told he wasn't suppose to do that.
I don't think there has been anyone penalized by the NFL for that, has there?

Tomlin isn't sorry about what he said, he's sorry he got caught talking trash and the blame is on AB. Punishment from the Pats will come Sunday afternoon.

I don't think he needs to be sorry for saying it. It's not that big a deal (although I'm sure it will provide a little bulletin board material).

It is funny though, that they were saying to keep off social media while Brown is live streaming it all.

:)

So Brown used a camera at a place he was not suppose to, after being told he wasn't suppose to do that.
I don't think there has been anyone penalized by the NFL for that, has there?

Let me think about that for a bit......

:toast:

C2YgsPsXEAAoNGk.jpg

But I'd rather they had left their name off it.

They should ban Instachat and Snapface from all locker rooms.

I'll give Tomlin kudos here, he's come out very strongly on Brown. Pretty serious comments he's made about the foolishness of it and also echoed by Ben.

Now whether that's a wise thing to do to very publically rebuke one of your best players ahead of a critical game is another point, but he's come out strong on this.

Conference champ pressers are tomorrow, and will be televised on nfln. i am sure bb will speak then, and rightly decline to comment on how other teams handle things.

Look, AB is definitely a DIVA. Do I like it? no. Do I tolerate it? absolutely
If I were a Steeler fan, I'd probably be fine with Antonio Brown, too, because, well, I'd be a Steeler fan and like that kind of sh!t. As a Pats fan, I'm just having a hard time picturing Matthew Slater leading the Patriots, "How do we feel about Instagram? Ohhh, YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

If I were a Steeler fan, I'd probably be fine with Antonio Brown, too, because, well, I'd be a Steeler fan and like that kind of sh!t. As a Pats fan, I'm just having a hard time picturing Matthew Slater leading the Patriots, "How do we feel about Instagram? Ohhh, YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Our players have fun on social media - Jules, Brady, etc. They just know the standard "when is it appropriate, and when is it not", and act accordingly. I can't imagine a BB-coached player doing this. I'd imagine Tomlin is pretty shoxked and pissed that this happened.

I don't care what Tomlin said - meh. None of my business what a team is saying in the locker room. This player doing what he did violated that locker room trust, in my opinion. I'm sure Tomlin will also use this as a coachable moment with the team, as well. I don't need to be privy to the details of that, either. Their locker room, their business.

Our players have fun on social media - Jules, Brady, etc. They just know the standard "when is it appropriate, and when is it not", and act accordingly. I can't imagine a BB-coached player doing this. I'd imagine Tomlin is pretty shoxked and pissed that this happened.

I don't care what Tomlin said - meh. None of my business what a team is saying in the locker room. This player doing what he did violated that locker room trust, in my opinion. I'm sure Tomlin will also use this as a coachable moment with the team, as well. I don't need to be privy to the details of that, either. Their locker room, their business.

It's like the KFC employees giving out the secret MSG spices and shit... :coffee:

It's like the KFC employees giving out the secret MSG spices and shit... :coffee:

Is it just me, or has Colonel Sanders become a parody? I mean, remember when he was a more dignified southern gentleman? Now he's like an Adam Sandler version of some young guy pretending to be an old guy? :coffee:

Is it just me, or has Colonel Sanders become a parody? I mean, remember when he was a more dignified southern gentleman? Now he's like an Adam Sandler version of some young guy pretending to be an old guy? :coffee:

He turns skin colors in every commercial too! I think I seen Trump in one of them...

First, let me address the elephant in the room....

This is not going to be a big deal in the Patriots locker room. This will be a distraction in the Squeelers locker room. That said, this is going to be a huge deal from the fans on Sunday. Expect to hear a**holes chants until the officials warn and possibly (I hope not) flag the crowd and cost the team 15 yards. Then expect to hear individuals taunting the Sh*tsburg bench, resulting in them being removed from the crowd. Kids, put your fingers in your ears on Sunday. Parents, turn down your tv's and don't turn on your radios. :domORIGINAL: :domORIGINAL: :yay2: :hump:

First, let me address the elephant in the room....

This is not going to be a big deal in the Patriots locker room. This will be a distraction in the Squeelers locker room. That said, this is going to be a huge deal from the fans on Sunday. Expect to hear a**holes chants until the officials warn and possibly (I hope not) flag the crowd and cost the team 15 yards. Then expect to hear individuals taunting the Sh*tsburg bench, resulting in them being removed from the crowd. Kids, put your fingers in your ears on Sunday. Parents, turn down your tv's and don't turn on your radios. :domORIGINAL: :domORIGINAL: :yay2: :hump:

Good points. I actually agree with something Felger said yesterday. If Brown does have a poor game Sunday it won't be because the video distracted him but because he was already distracted which is why he did the video. Kind of the same thing with OBJ. It was not the Miami trip but the fact that he was going to Miami instead of preparing for GB. You really can't teach professionalism or being a team guy.

I also take from Tomlin's strong reaction and discipline that this was not the first time Brown has done this. One sentence from Tomlin in particular would have me shaking in my boots if I was Brown, "That’s often why you see great players move from team to team,” Tomlin said. “Don’t want that to happen to Antonio Brown.”

WHY IS THE MEDIA NOT DEMANDING ACTION!!!

Why is the media not demanding a suspension before the game?

Why? Why? why?

I mean they were demanding just this 2 years ago based on hearsay leaked to Mort without Video evidence, why are they not based on actual video footage?

WHY IS THE MEDIA NOT DEMANDING ACTION!!!

Why is the media not demanding a suspension before the game?

Why? Why? why?

I mean they were demanding just this 2 years ago based on hearsay leaked to Mort without Video evidence, why are they not based on actual video footage?

Because no one gives a shit (outside of salty Patriot fans) if Antonio Brown posts something on Instagram inside of some arbitrary time limit the NFL set up.

Back