Antonio Brown Faces League Discipline for FB video of Steelers post-game

Just a guess but I think it is in the post free agency era.

I'll buy that. The League is just a totally different animal since FA and the Cap. You can't compare roster construction now to when, oh, say, Chuck Noll's vets got old and they never drafted well enough to get back to the Super Bowl.

Hey smart guy. Check your facts or reduce the era.

hey, dumbass-

8 straight division titles

5 years of at least 14 wins

7 first round byes

6 conference championships

4 Super Bowl wins

11 CCG appearances

in the last 16 years. I used post merger (1970) as the time line. Divide 46 by 16...it rounds out to 35% (I know, you're retarded, so simple math is probably lost on you). Tell me...genius, what team has been more dominant stretch in this era...

...before you go there...('81-'98 49ers)...wrong answer. Fewer byes, fewer wins, fewer conference titles, fewer CCG appearances.

Idiot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vbKY7_Aemz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

facts are good....

name calling not so much....

I think you two need to share a giant Tshirt and hug until you both release your anger....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vbKY7_Aemz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

facts are good....

I think you two need to share a giant Tshirt and hug until you both release your anger....
By which he means semen.

he started all the hate, people cared more about him killing Dogs than Ray Lewis killing humans - it is when the NFL fandom jumped the shark.

Best recovery I can come up with.

to be fair, dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>people

I'm thinking there was a pretty good chance that those 2 guys Lewis shivved weren't boy scouts

"Both had overcome personal struggles before that night. Lollar's mother had been in and out of prison, leaving Lollar-Owens and her mother to raise Richard. Both Lollar and Baker had criminal records with minor drug-related offenses."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

Did they deserve to be murdered? No. Am I in some way defending RayRay? FUKK NO!!! I'm just saying that when people get more upset over Vick torturing and killing dogs than they do Ray Lewis killing a couple of small time hoods I can, on some level, empathize.

I apologize for calling O.Z.O. a smart guy.

I am not the one angry. He's just frustrated. I understand.
I have no anomosity towards him at all.
Have a great day O.Z.O.

I apologize for calling O.Z.O. a smart guy.

I am not the one angry. He's just frustrated. I understand.
I have no anomosity towards him at all.
Have a great day O.Z.O.

Fine, I'll play along.

But tell me, exactly what would I be frustrated about? I'm right...you're wrong...statistics prove it.

Peace, love and joy.

You have a great day too, knock back a couple ICs for me.

I was awfully disappointed when I clicked on that music video and it wasn't "Devo."

Read the title too quickly.

here you go O.Z.O.

1970 merger. compare once you calm down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL–NFL_merger

This list means nothing. The Dolphins are second, when was the last time they were relevant? Same thing with the Cowboys and the Vikings.

BTW, every team on this list with the exception of the Ravens experienced their eras prior to free agency. Every. One. NONE of them achieved what the Pats have in their respective eras.

Not a bit of frustration about it. :toast:

At what point did the Steelers or Cowboys win 8 straight division titles?

At what point did the Dolphins or Vikings go to 6 consecutive CCGs?

How many seasons of at least 14 wins have the Ravens and the Broncos have?

Thanks O.Z.O.

I think I have conceded the fact that for the last 12 years the Pats have been the best team in the league.

Glad you narrowed it to that as opposed to the merger.

The Pats have been unreal.
I think its going to be a great game this year.
AND I believe our D and O are just as formidable right now.
Please refrain from calling me an idiot until after the game.
If the pats stomp us again, you can have at it. :toast:

Just listened to Antonio's PC.
This issue will make him more focused than ever.
Things happen for a reason...

In this case the reason was stupidity and a undisciplined team.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Thanks O.Z.O.

I think I have conceded the fact that for the last 12 years the Pats have been the best team in the league.

Glad you narrowed it to that as opposed to the merger.

The Pats have been unreal.
I think its going to be a great game this year.
AND I believe our D and O are just as formidable right now.
Please refrain from calling me an idiot until after the game.
If the pats stomp us again, you can have at it. :toast:

You are the best FG getting team right now that's for sure.

I believe he shines this weekend and grows in character in life.

But I ain't as awesome as you.

Well, you're certainly not as awesome as he thinks he is.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back