Asante Samuel not a fan of New England’s ‘Patriot Way

I care so much about A$$ante’s thoughts that I couldn’t be arsed to click the link

I know he was on some podcast spewing his usual anti-BB crap, but I pay little mind to him ever since he dropped the game sealing pick in that Super Bowl in Arizona. That is his legacy as a former Patriot, which I assume is part of his saltiness.

Literally the same BS that he was spewing a couple years ago. People must have quit talking about him or something.

I watched the Samuel clip last night on NBC Sports Boston and it literally made me laugh out loud. I believe the show's guests included Curran, Shaughnessy, Giles and Kusnierek. My phone rang with a call I had to take just as the clip ended and I was never able to get back to watch their individual reactions, although I think I could predict with reasonable accuracy what those reactions were. Anyone here see those reactions?

Does he mean like we're not fans of his dropping that pic at the end of SB42? Just want to make sure we're comparing apples to apples here... :coffee:

Worse than not catching the int was his abandoning his coverage(shocking, i know.:coffee:) which led to helmetcatch.
#iftheassantewayissomuchbetterwhynoringsforhimpostpatriots?

That particular super bowl play was awful, but Asante was a core player for some great NE defenses.
Until that super bowl, and before he shot his mouth off, we all loved him.

And he’s got a point. Brady just needed some guys who could get him to the fourth and he’d find a way to get it done. He didn’t need high end skill guys on offense. Just a capable line.

After 07 the secondary was a black hole for years.

That particular super bowl play was awful, but Asante was a core player for some great NE defenses.

And he’s got a point. Brady just needed some guys who could get him to the fourth and he’d find a way to get it done. He didn’t need high end skill guys on offense. Just a capable line.
I suggest you check out the archives here on that one. :coffee:

There are other former Pats players that feel the same as Asante - Ted Johnson, Danny Amendola, Logan Mankins, Lawyer Milloy, Dion Lewis, etc.

There are other former Pats players that feel the same as Asante - Ted Johnson, Danny Amendola, Logan Mankins, Lawyer Milloy, Dion Lewis, etc.
And that's without even mentioning Mazz.

Cheers

Back