Awesome interview with Amanda Berry's rescuer

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
This guy is the GUY. ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/axCn04iXkBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His biker sidekick turns around about 14 seconds into the video and stands with his back turned, for no good reason for a long time.

The back of his jacket says "I'd tell you about my dick, but that's a lllllllong story."

His biker sidekick turns around about 14 seconds into the video and stands with his back turned, for no good reason for a long time.

The back of his jacket says "I'd tell you about my dick, but that's a lllllllong story."

And at about 1:29 he picks his nose. ROFL

That is fvcking hilarious!

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_AG5iVRyGtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's doing a horrible job of convincing us he's not a hero.

Charles Ramsey: ‘Take that reward and give it to’ the kidnap victims

“See, that’s why now I’m having trouble sleeping,” he explained. “See, up until yesterday, the only thing that kept me from losing sleep was the lack of money. See what I’m saying? So now that that’s going on, and I could have done this last year, not this hero stuff, just do the right thing.”

“Because there’s a lot of people, they’re saying you’re a hero,” the CNN host noted.

“No, no, no. Bro, I’m a Christian, an American, and just like you,” Ramsey insisted. “We bleed same blood, put our pants on the same way. It’s just that you got to put that – being a coward, and I don’t want to get in nobody’s business. You got to put that away for a minute. You have to have cajones, bro.”

Cooper noted that the FBI had offered a reward for at least two of the victims.

“I tell you what you do, give it to them,” Ramsey said. “Because if folks been following this case since last night, you been following me since last night, you know I got a job anyway.”

“Just went picked it up, paycheck,” he added, producing an envelope from his pocket. “What that address say?”

“Where are them girls living? Right next door to this paycheck. So yes, take that reward and give it to — that little girl came out the house and she was crying.”

WHAT THAT ADDRESS SAY, indeed.

030513-sports-bet-star-cinema-eddie-murphy-coming-to-america-barber.jpg

I thought Ramsey looked familiar........

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The 52-year-old Cleveland man accused of holding three women captive was arraigned this morning in Cleveland Municipal Court and held on an $8 million bond.

Ariel Castro is charged with four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape. The case will now go to a Cuyahoga County grand jury, which will consider additional charges.

His brothers were also arraigned this morning on outstanding, unrelated misdemeanor charges. Pedro Castro, 54, was released after pleading no contest to an open container charge filed in July 2011. He was fined $100. Onil Castro, 50, was released after Judge Lauren Moore dismissed charges of drug abuse and having an open container that were filed in November 2001

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...tro_arraigned_this_mo.html#incart_maj-story-1

3 counts?

Assinine!

More like 3000. They've got to invent some sort of charge that constitutes imprisoning and repetitively raping that converts it to a Federal crime and fast death sentence.

That is all.

3 counts?

Assinine!

More like 3000. They've got to invent some sort of charge that constitutes imprisoning and repetitively raping that converts it to a Federal crime and fast death sentence.

That is all.

I heard that they were going to charge him with aggravated murder. Allegedly when one of the women got pregnant, he punched them repeatedly in the stomach until they miscarried.

:blink:

Here's a thought.

A national lottery. The winner get's to pull the switch on the electric chair/gas chamber/lethal injection. The money goes to the victims.

I heard that they were going to charge him with aggravated murder. Allegedly when one of the women got pregnant, he punched them repeatedly in the stomach until they miscarried.

:blink:

Here's a thought.

A national lottery. The winner get's to pull the switch on the electric chair/gas chamber/lethal injection. The money goes to the victims.

Fantastic idea!

If they ever had the balls to try it it could very well be the first billion dollar winner.

Back