Babalu

Jeff got a good laugh reading all the new posts! TG, he said we need to go shopping.....to buy some salsa! Jeff still has some trouble with communication so posting is difficult. We will keep reading and trying his hand at responding. You are all a wonderful group of people, Love ya all! Babalu and Mrs.

Wow....this is great stuff. Miss him yelling at me. Hang tough!:thumb:

He has posted a few times in the Get Well Babalu FF league thread.

It's great to see him there.

To say we are happy to see you here is a total understatement big guy

wuv

Happy Easter to Jeff and the entire Fuller family. I hope that there is nothing but progress in the upcoming year.

Thank you all for the well wishes! Jeff is doing well, every day is a new day. The times of confusion are getting a little better.....one day at a time, I need to keep reminding myself of where we were a year ago! For those that know him you can guess just how impatient Jeff is with this whole thing :) He reads this thread often and has tryed to post some may not make sense.....be patient....he is still a wise ass :) love you all, Maureen

Thank you all for the well wishes! Jeff is doing well, every day is a new day. The times of confusion are getting a little better.....one day at a time, I need to keep reminding myself of where we were a year ago! For those that know him you can guess just how impatient Jeff is with this whole thing :) He reads this thread often and has tryed to post some may not make sense.....be patient....he is still a wise ass :) love you all, Maureen

I'm so happy to hear things are improving, Maureen. Thanks for the update and hugs to all of you. wuv

I'm sure Jeff will be parked in front of the tube tonight, cheering on the Bruins.

Best wished to the Fuller family.

Back