Based on the teams that are left, what SB match up are you most hoping for?

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
For me, the ideal SB match up is Patriots vs Cowboys. I honestly believe this would be the most watched SB in NFL history, by far. From a name standpoint, I don't see how it gets any bigger. The hype and popularity behind these two teams feels, to me, almost unrivaled by anyone else. Not to mention, it'd be 5 time vs 5 time, with one team guaranteed to hit 6. Shittsburgh would be pissing all over themselves and that right there is an automatic win.

The other possible match ups are fine, especially if the Pats make it, but nothing excites me as much as Pats/Boys. It's the ultimate Heel vs Heel match up, and I like that.

What about you?

hqdefault.jpg

I want Foles - Brady round II

I think Brees vs Brady would be the most hyped match up ever.

I'd rather not see prop bets on how many times you see Zeke's belly or how many idiotic Feed Me spoonings he does.

Is this the Karma thread or the reverse Karma thread?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o7aD2w9xKVbQWoEQE" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

For me, the ideal SB match up is Patriots vs Cowboys. I honestly believe this would be the most watched SB in NFL history, by far. From a name standpoint, I don't see how it gets any bigger. The hype and popularity behind these two teams feels, to me, almost unrivaled by anyone else. Not to mention, it'd be 5 time vs 5 time, with one team guaranteed to hit 6. Shittsburgh would be pissing all over themselves and that right there is an automatic win.

The other possible match ups are fine, especially if the Pats make it, but nothing excites me as much as Pats/Boys. It's the ultimate Heel vs Heel match up, and I like that.

What about you?

hqdefault.jpg

absolutely, positively NOT. Not that the Cowboys scare me in any way, shape or manner...but the only way I want them anywhere near the Super Bowl is if they have tickets. They've won 3 playoff games in the last 23 years and their fans act like they are defending champs. I'm sick to death of all of that "America's Team" bullshit and have always hated it. There isn't another team in the league that I root for them over (and yes, that includes the Steelers and the Ratbirds). Fuck the Cowboys sideways with a bridge girder. I want to see the Rams lay a beating on them so bad that McVay pulls all his starters in the 4th. If the Cowboys were to make it to the Super Bowl the level of knob slobbering by the national sports media would make the game unwatchable. I would rather watch the Steelers or the Ratbirds win the next 10 Super Bowls than see the Cowboys get there.

Fuck. That.

Pats vs Saints.

Outside of the Pats, the Saints are the team I usually root for and enjoy. If the Pats can't win LIII, I'd be OK with the Saints winning it.

Pats Vs Saints would be off the hook! Would love to see a Brady/Brees show down....

Then again..... I was excited for that game last year and the Pats spanked them to high heaven lol.

Pats vs Saints.

Outside of the Pats, the Saints are the team I usually root for and enjoy. If the Pats can't win LIII, I'd be OK with the Saints winning it or the Colts because of that stud Andrew Luck.

Fixed for you :)

Pats vs Saints, to be the best you have to beat the best.

absolutely, positively NOT. Not that the Cowboys scare me in any way, shape or manner...but the only way I want them anywhere near the Super Bowl is if they have tickets. They've won 3 playoff games in the last 23 years and their fans act like they are defending champs. I'm sick to death of all of that "America's Team" bullshit and have always hated it. There isn't another team in the league that I root for them over (and yes, that includes the Steelers and the Ratbirds). Fuck the Cowboys sideways with a bridge girder. I want to see the Rams lay a beating on them so bad that McVay pulls all his starters in the 4th. If the Cowboys were to make it to the Super Bowl the level of knob slobbering by the national sports media would make the game unwatchable. I would rather watch the Steelers or the Ratbirds win the next 10 Super Bowls than see the Cowboys get there.

Fuck. That.

Hypothetically speaking, wouldn't it be worth it to see them get beaten down by the Pats (or anyone for that matter) and lose their shot at six in the SB? Losing in the SB, to me, is worse than losing in the playoffs.

And the knob slobbering is exactly what would make it the biggest SB of all time. I'm down for the ultimate spectacle.

But I honestly don't see them getting past the Saints or the Rams so my hope for SB is a long shot at best.

Hypothetically speaking, wouldn't it be worth it to see them get beaten down by the Pats (or anyone for that matter) and lose their shot at six in the SB? Losing in the SB, to me, is worse than losing in the playoffs.

And the knob slobbering is exactly what would make it the biggest SB of all time. I'm down for the ultimate spectacle.

But I honestly don't see them getting past the Saints or the Rams so my hope for SB is a long shot at best.

I'll pass. I don't need to see the ultimate spectacle to be entertained. What I need to see is the Cowboys getting destroyed by the Rams.

I'm not your normal, every day Cowboy hater. I'm also a huge Redskins fan living in Redskins country. Cowboy hate takes on an entirely different meaning here. Additionally, when I was a kid, my douchebag, front-running step-brother was a Cowboy fan. Losing every game 56-0 over the remainder of their miserable existence isn't enough for me.

Back