BB Planet

Bill Belichick is trading his playbook for a pen. The six-time Super Bowl champion is reportedly writing a book. While the nature of the book has not been disclosed, Belichick could likely be writing about his illustrious 24 years with the New England Patriots, his legendary career or his views on the NFL.

An excerpt from one of the more entertaining chapters:

"How badly did this you really need to stop at that hundred dollar handy shack, on a scale of 1 to 100?" Belichick asked Kraft, while dealing with the off-field distraction of the owner's embarrassing Asian massage parlor arrest.

"One," Kraft responded.

"Then you're a real schmuck," Belichick said he told Kraft.

An excerpt from one of the more entertaining chapters:

"How badly did this you really need to stop at that hundred dollar handy shack, on a scale of 1 to 100?" Belichick asked Kraft, while dealing with the off-field distraction of the owner's embarrassing Asian massage parlor arrest.

"One," Kraft responded.

"Then you're a real schmuck," Belichick said he told Kraft.

That post gets a like because you know this excerpt.

Or maybe you made it up and then that post gets a like just for making me laugh.

win/win

Last edited:

NFL Rumors: Bill Belichick Eyes Cowboys, Eagles, Giants HC Jobs After Patriots Exit​

Bill Belichick is reportedly eyeing the NFC East when he returns to coaching.
Don Van Natta Jr., Seth Wickersham and Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reported the New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys are among the jobs Belichick would consider if they become available.
The Eagles and Cowboys reportedly already considered bringing in Belichick this offseason. Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie and general manager Howie Roseman are both "fans" of Belichick and believe he still "has his fastball." However, the team was hesitant about firing Nick Sirianni and replacing him with a coach who might only be there for a short period.

The rest is here. It will ask to you to subscribe, just hit no and you will be able to read it.

Bill

article said:
Atlanta interviewed Belichick twice for the opening, but Patriots owner Robert Kraft reportedly warned Falcons owner Arthur Blank to "not trust" the future Hall of Famer.

if this is true,Kraft can seriously go perform impossible sexual maneuvers with himself. 🤬😡

if this is true,Kraft can seriously go perform impossible sexual maneuvers with himself. 🤬😡
He will go into overdrive into smashing the potential offers from those teams if that article is true with what he did with Atl. He is not a young man.

BB on Pat MacAfee next week on draft night. Will show clips of the potential highly rated QBs. What's good/bad about each

BB on Pat MacAfee next week on draft night. Will show clips of the potential highly rated QBs. What's good/bad about each
There's a YouTube video available today with PM that's a warm up

I haven't seen any reference to the McAffee show on these pages after it aired and I will just say that it was like no other
Draft show ever. I was holding my sides laughing at McAffee's sidekick doing a spot-on Mel Kiper Jr. impression
and he never broke character the whole show.

For instance, Bill and Mad Mel argued several times back and forth about the term "edge defender". Bill doesn't
buy that term, but Mad Mel dismissively told him he didn't know what he was talking about, which cracked Bill up. It was a
hilarious bit and I have no idea why the real Mel Kiper doesn't sue the pants off the show. Just tons of fun to
watch. I think it was when Atlanta drafted Penix that Mad Mel flipped out and said "those asshole idiots in Atlanta have absolutely
no fucking idea what they are doing, " and I thought Bill was going to fall off his chair he was laughing so hard.

Bill was simply brilliant, although he got a bit crusty over Drake Maye. I thought it was clear that he is a little sore over
his dismissal from Foxboro. To listen to him, it seemed he would never have spent the 3rd pick on Drake because, and
I thought the point was a bit lame, "You get a guy that only started for 2 years and by the time he figures out the NFL you
only have him for a year or two". Ummm, Bill, that was more or less what happened to Kyle Dugger and some of your other
high picks, so......which is it? Mac Jones started for a year and a half and you drafted him in the 1st, so......

Otherwise, he was articulate, well-dressed and expressed himself beautifully giving succinct statements about prospects
and often displaying an amazing knowledge of the entire process including calling several picks accurately. Every guest from around the League that
was brought in on zoom thanked him profusely for helping them and generally treated him as if he was Mr. NFL. His long tentacles go
everywhere in that league. The respect showed him was that given to a living legend. Even fucking Chris Ballard and he had a little
convo and Ballard asked him to please go coach in the NFC next year.

Fuck sake, even the fans from around the league dressed like it was football halloween gave him several loud ovations and chants of Bill!, Bill!, Bill as if the whole
world loves him now. It was kind of bizarre, but the guy put on a tour de force show and it's just a damn shame that he didn't do it
a little more often when he was coaching here, because he seemed extremely comfortable and came off like a really good guy.

This draft show was a one-time deal, but he's supposed to be back on McAffee's show at some point and I'll go out of my way to watch it. He loves
those guys.

I haven't seen any reference to the McAffee show on these pages after it aired and I will just say that it was like no other
Draft show ever. I was holding my sides laughing at McAffee's sidekick doing a spot-on Mel Kiper Jr. impression
and he never broke character the whole show.

For instance, Bill and Mad Mel argued several times back and forth about the term "edge defender". Bill doesn't
buy that term, but Mad Mel dismissively told him he didn't know what he was talking about, which cracked Bill up. It was a
hilarious bit and I have no idea why the real Mel Kiper doesn't sue the pants off the show. Just tons of fun to
watch. I think it was when Atlanta drafted Penix that Mad Mel flipped out and said "those asshole idiots in Atlanta have absolutely
no fucking idea what they are doing, " and I thought Bill was going to fall off his chair he was laughing so hard.

Bill was simply brilliant, although he got a bit crusty over Drake Maye. I thought it was clear that he is a little sore over
his dismissal from Foxboro. To listen to him, it seemed he would never have spent the 3rd pick on Drake because, and
I thought the point was a bit lame, "You get a guy that only started for 2 years and by the time he figures out the NFL you
only have him for a year or two". Ummm, Bill, that was more or less what happened to Kyle Dugger and some of your other
high picks, so......which is it? Mac Jones started for a year and a half and you drafted him in the 1st, so......

Otherwise, he was articulate, well-dressed and expressed himself beautifully giving succinct statements about prospects
and often displaying an amazing knowledge of the entire process including calling several picks accurately. Every guest from around the League that
was brought in on zoom thanked him profusely for helping them and generally treated him as if he was Mr. NFL. His long tentacles go
everywhere in that league. The respect showed him was that given to a living legend. Even fucking Chris Ballard and he had a little
convo and Ballard asked him to please go coach in the NFC next year.

Fuck sake, even the fans from around the league dressed like it was football halloween gave him several loud ovations and chants of Bill!, Bill!, Bill as if the whole
world loves him now. It was kind of bizarre, but the guy put on a tour de force show and it's just a damn shame that he didn't do it
a little more often when he was coaching here, because he seemed extremely comfortable and came off like a really good guy.

This draft show was a one-time deal, but he's supposed to be back on McAffee's show at some point and I'll go out of my way to watch it. He loves
those guys.
Yeah, I thought Bill was superb. We all have seen glimpses of this down through the years when he's more relaxed and answering questions on general football, especially football history. But the way the other fan bases are reacting is great. They get it finally, now that he's out of their dreaded nemesis, New England. Fans are genuinely enthused to hear him talk and clearly are now clamouring for more. Look at the comments on any of the videos on YouTube when he's on. It is a shame, as you say, that he didn't show this more often, but I think his way of acting with the media was part of his coaching philosophy and deliberately kept him and the team on edge. He wanted to take all the ire from the media and away from his players. Same with a win or lose, he always publically said it was the players when they won, and it was him when they lost. There was a clear method to his madness, IMHO.

But it's fantastic now to see the real Bill. I said it on another thread: he may not coach again in the league; he's enjoying this, he's really good at it, and he may well become the greatest pundit ever in sports media history. But the coaching itch will likely hit him again, and sooner than he might think. It's what he was born to do. But if he doesn't, lucky us football fans!

Back