Belichick has been lubing balls up w/ vaseline this week

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Belichick has been lubing balls up w/ vaseline this week to practice ball security</p>— Nick Underhill (@Nick_Underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nick_Underhill/status/289809631432278016" data-datetime="2013-01-11T19:02:55+00:00">January 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good. Maybe we can cut down on all the damned fumbles.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Belichick has been lubing balls up w/ vaseline this week to practice ball security</p>— Nick Underhill (@Nick_Underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nick_Underhill/status/289809631432278016" data-datetime="2013-01-11T19:02:55+00:00">January 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good. Maybe we can cut down on all the damned fumbles.

......Umm......lubing balls?

Yup. Ball Security. Coach thinks of everything. We've had a bit of a fumble problem in recent games. Maybe this will help it.

I am not sure that...well I mean, maybe it makes them more comfortable, so..like they do not get a rash or something.

TO differential is extremely important anytime but especially in the playoffs. BB knows this and does everything he can to prevent TOs.

So far this year, the Pats are +25.
Houston is +12.
Baltimore is +10 (with 7 on the road)
Denver is -1.

Edge Pats.

Let's keep it that way!

[note Baltimore' and Denver's TO differentials favor Baltimore wh/ may help keep that game closer than the 9.5 point spread. QuantCoach says a -1 TO for Denver gives Denver only a 10% probability to cover the spread.]

This thread is disappointingly not about what I thought it would be about.

I hope BB continues what he did last game. He was very aggressive the entire game against the fins. 7 sacks on Defense & Brady killing them in the passing game. BB went back to the 2 staple Pats plays . The bubble screens & TE seem routes.

LOL chevss, I am starting to get worried about him. This type of thread is his batsignal and he isn't here yet.

I thought it was another NSFW English saying that I don't known...

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD

Back