Belichick Pissed about WW's take out on Talib

Blsndino is purposely being obtuse because they were probably told to not take focus away from their biggest marketing tool IE. the Super Bowl...

Blsndino is purposely being obtuse because they were probably told to not take focus away from their biggest marketing tool IE. the Super Bowl...

No Way!!!! You mean the NFL is not going to come out and say the Denver Manning's did an illegal play which took out the pats best DB which turned the game around? That is just hard to believe.

No Way!!!! You mean the NFL is not going to come out and say the Denver Manning's did an illegal play which took out the pats best DB which turned the game around? That is just hard to believe.
Yep and I honestly believe anything bad that happens to the Pats get very little sympathy to begin with.. GODell did a bang up job doing that by over blowing spygate, getting a large portion of the country to hate the Pats franchise. The horrid officiating cost us two wins last year. the Pats should have ended up at a 14-2 and the 1 seed... Would it mean we would have beaten Manning in Gillette? I actually don't think so this time. I think the Donks would have still beaten us, and I'm not really disappointed that were are not in the Super Bowl because I think Denver is the better team at this point...

What I'm disappointed with is the unjust callus this league has had for quite sometime towards the Pats organization.. God I miss the Tabliabue days...

Blandino has changed his mind but can't actually say it.

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 13m </small> Welker stuff RT <s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia: Link to NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino’s appearance on NFL Total Access: http://on.nfl.com/1hML40r

"Almost simultaneously" is not simultaneously.

Blandino glosses over when the ball arrived.

NFL Media PR ‏<s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia <small class="time"> 9m </small>
Blandino: "You’ll see Welker run the route and he does appear to angle back towards Talib and come into his path creating that contact."

NFL Media PR ‏<s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia <small class="time"> 11m </small>
Blandino: "1st pot foul would be for offensive pass interference; WR can’t block downfield before ball is touched so timing is important."

BS

Blandino has changed his mind but can't actually say it.

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 13m </small> Welker stuff RT <s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia: Link to NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino’s appearance on NFL Total Access: http://on.nfl.com/1hML40r

"Almost simultaneously" is not simultaneously.

Blandino glosses over when the ball arrived.

NFL Media PR ‏<s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia <small class="time"> 9m </small>
Blandino: "You’ll see Welker run the route and he does appear to angle back towards Talib and come into his path creating that contact."

NFL Media PR ‏<s>@</s>InsideNFLMedia <small class="time"> 11m </small>
Blandino: "1st pot foul would be for offensive pass interference; WR can’t block downfield before ball is touched so timing is important."

BS
unbelievable..............

Well its nice that almost means good to go and that receivers can now go take out defenders. I am sure BB will adjust accordingly.

Can't wait to see Solder as a Tackle-eligible laying the lumber to some unsuspecting Denver defender next year. He won't be trying to hurt him...he'll just be running his route...or trying to. He is afterall a tackle with a fresh-faced choir boy look.
File under:Worms:Can opened.

Can't wait to see Solder as a Tackle-eligible laying the lumber to some unsuspecting Denver defender next year. He won't be trying to hurt him...he'll just be running his route...or trying to. He is afterall a tackle with a fresh-faced choir boy look.
File under:Worms:Can opened.

The idiot even says that Welker went at Talib, I mean I cannot believe they are trying to say its all good...as chev said, they are going to report it to the public that its legal, but something might be done behind closed doors, which to me is sad.

The idiot even says that Welker went at Talib, I mean I cannot believe they are trying to say its all good...as chev said, they are going to report it to the public that its legal, but something might be done behind closed doors, which to me is sad.
I believe the the competition committeee will look into the number of collisions with picks and make adjustment to the rules accordingly. I think it is time to draw back some of the Arena football offense advantage.

Back