Bigfoot Stunt Takes Tragic Turn

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
A man dressed in a military-style “Ghillie suit” who was attempting to provoke a Bigfoot sighting was struck by two vehicles and killed on U.S. 93 South of Kalispell Sunday night.

“He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting,” Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider said. “You can’t make it up. I haven’t seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.”

The Flathead County Sheriff’s Office identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell.

Schneider said Tenley’s motivations were ascertained during interviews with friends who were not in the immediate area but were nearby when the man was struck at about 10:30 p.m.

“Alcohol may have been a factor,” Schneider said. “Impairment is up in the air.”

Tenley was on the southbound side of the highway, about a half mile south of the highway’s intersection with Rocky Point Road.

“He was in the right-hand lane of travel and the vehicle was unable to avoid him and struck him,” Schneider said of the first vehicle driven by a 15-year-old girl from Somers.

A second vehicle driven by a 17-year-old Somers girl also struck wTenley as he laid on the highway.

Ghillie suits are commonly used by military snipers and some that are advertised on the Internet have a Bigfoot-like appearance.*

http://m.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/article_86a9d38e-f058-11e1-b794-001a4bcf887a.html

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious ROFL

Extremely tragic........................................

GGtn608l7UKiGrRTOpIZug2.jpg

In case you are like me, and had no clue what the eff a ghillie suit was, here is an example:

bushrag_ultralight_ghillie_suit_mossy_gsw__88464_zoom.jpg

What, Steve O not in the politician section, that is about as rare as a big foot sighting.

:)

I just want to know what state allows 15 year-old girls to drive so I can stay the hell out of it.

Apparently Montana. They're also the state which was the last to enforce speed limits on the highways. And the last which made it illegal to be actually drinking while driving.

My daughter lives in Montana, so I get these little insights. According to her, they also have a very high rate of deaths caused by drunk drivers which causes me a bit of stress knowing that she is likely on the road at the same time as the drunks.

Now they can add death by Bigfoot to the list.

Apparently Montana. They're also the state which was the last to enforce speed limits on the highways. And the last which made it illegal to be actually drinking while driving.

My daughter lives in Montana, so I get these little insights. According to her, they also have a very high rate of deaths caused by drunk drivers which causes me a bit of stress knowing that she is likely on the road at the same time as the drunks.

Now they can add death by Bigfoot to the list.

Thank you.

While speed limits and DWI laws are nice, I would have started with enacting laws that don't allow 15 year-olds to drive and worked my way down the list, but that is me.

So, is 15 the earliest they can drive? Or does Montana just say the hell with it and let little kids drive the family pickup to elementary school?

Thank you.

While speed limits and DWI laws are nice, I would have started with enacting laws that don't allow 15 year-olds to drive and worked my way down the list, but that is me.

So, is 15 the earliest they can drive? Or does Montana just say the hell with it and let little kids drive the family pickup to elementary school?

Some states allow 14 year olds to drive to school and back (possibly Nebraska?). It's all about distances to school. Some kids have an hour to get to school and there's no bus service. The distances that people travel in those big states sends most of us New Englanders into seizures. A two hour trip to the grocery store is no big deal out there.

Additionally, many of those states are farming communities where kids are driving on the ranches as soon as their feet can reach the pedals. Hard to tell a 15 year old who's driven large tractors that they can't take the family truck to school.

I just want to know what state allows 15 year-old girls to drive so I can stay the hell out of it.

"My BFF Beckie's text says she just kissed Johnny. Well, that's a problem, cause I like Johnny...."

This guy is a front runner for the 2012 Darwin Award, that's for sure.
I mean it's hilarious that someone could be that stupid, but you kind of feel bad for the driver that hit him.

Back