billy crystal signs with yankees

Ok, that's actually pretty cool.

um...'Yankees' and 'cool' should NEVER be used in any type of association with each other, unless we're talking about a loss...capeche?:thwak:

I wish it was against the Sox so someone could drill him..

Ok, that's actually pretty cool.

that's a joke, yes?

I mean would you think its pretty cool if the Redsox gave Ben Affleck a spot on the team?

I can see it kinda cool when they give celebs a chance to take B.P., but this is a little bit much.

um...'Yankees' and 'cool' should NEVER be used in any type of association with each other, unless we're talking about a loss...capeche?:thwak:

Ok, I'm a hater, don't mis-understand. But I also have some respect for some of them. But I think it's a pretty cool gesture to a guy who has been a life-long supporter of that team and has done more than one film about them as well.

that's a joke, yes?

I mean would you think its pretty cool if the Redsox gave Ben Affleck a spot on the team?

I can see it kinda cool when they give celebs a chance to take B.P., but this is a little bit much.

Well, first off Ben Afflek <> Billy Crystal in any stretch of the imagination. There are probably a couple names I could think of that I'd like to see do the same for the Sox though.

But second, it's an exhibition game during Spring Training. Kind of like when the Sox play the BC team each year.

Well, first off Ben Afflek <> Billy Crystal in any stretch of the imagination. There are probably a couple names I could think of that I'd like to see do the same for the Sox though.

But second, it's an exhibition game during Spring Training. Kind of like when the Sox play the BC team each year.

Well, I hope Crystal takes a fast ball off his unfunny f*cking face.

Great point. People might not mind Denis Leary but if it were Ben Affleck, there'd be anarchy.

I have no problem with this either because Billy Crystal has legit stories of going to Yankee Stadium as a boy. All of these stories, BTW, are more entertaining than "Mr. Saturday Night" and "My Giant" put together.

How exactly does King make an arse out of himself? I'm seriously asking because all I've ever seen is him sitting in the stands.. never seen him grandstanding..

no I mean old unathetic guys willing to make an arse out of themselves as fins of their favorite team

I recently watched Game 7 of the 2004 ALCS on DVD. Seeing Crystal with his head hung in agony at the end of that game was one of the highlights.

I recently watched Game 7 of the 2004 ALCS on DVD. Seeing Crystal with his head hung in agony at the end of that game was one of the highlights.

Yup, not to mention Jeter and a few others. But, I also respect them (not all, but many) as players and people (and I guess actors and comedians), so for a guy who's a known life-long fan to get a dream like that... I think it's pretty cool. Especially in a case like Crystal where he incorporated that love into his career as well with some of the films he did.

Yup, not to mention Jeter and a few others. But, I also respect them (not all, but many) as players and people (and I guess actors and comedians), so for a guy who's a known life-long fan to get a dream like that... I think it's pretty cool. Especially in a case like Crystal where he incorporated that love into his career as well with some of the films he did.

Poor Jeter!!!!

Damned_Yankees.gif

How exactly does King make an arse out of himself? I'm seriously asking because all I've ever seen is him sitting in the stands.. never seen him grandstanding..
by willing to put on a uniform and try to play

neither do as fans in the crowd...actually i like how king reads to distract autograph seekers

Back