Black Monday

I mean, Mark Davis isn't going to do this again, is he? Get rid of a beloved interim HC for a retread?
Well, if Mark does that, at least Harbaugh is a good coach unlike McDaniels but I think Harbaugh is likely going to the Chargers, he would be a better fit with the Chargers

I hope he sticks around for a while. He is reminiscent of Joe Maddon when he was manager of the Tampa Bay Rays. Thinks he's playing chess while everyone is playing checkers.
I hope he does not, he is annoying

I hope he does not, he is annoying
Agreed but he's in love with his own bullshit. That team should probably be a 13-win team and they're not. God forbid they replace him with someone who actually knows what he is doing.

Don't get me wrong, the Pats are a long way off from being in the same discussion with the Miami Dolphins but hoping he (and Grier) get 1-2 more years of setting up the fanbase and ownership for disappointment, while simultaneously driving them into cap hell. Could bode well for the Pats on the other side of this rebuild.

Sounds like the Tits have fired Vrabel. :popcorn:

The Jags have fired:

1. Defensive coordinator Mike Caldwell
  2. DL coach Brentson Buckner
  3. LB coach Tony Gilbert
  4. Safeties coach Cody Grimm
  5. Senior defensive assistant Bob Sutton
  6. CBs coach Deshea Townsend
  7. Quality control assistant Sean Cullina
  8. Quality control assistant Tee Mitchell
  9. RBs coach Bernie Parmelee
  10. Assistant OL coach Todd Washington (contract expired)

The Jags have fired:

1. Defensive coordinator Mike Caldwell
  2. DL coach Brentson Buckner
  3. LB coach Tony Gilbert
  4. Safeties coach Cody Grimm
  5. Senior defensive assistant Bob Sutton
  6. CBs coach Deshea Townsend
  7. Quality control assistant Sean Cullina
  8. Quality control assistant Tee Mitchell
  9. RBs coach Bernie Parmelee
  10. Assistant OL coach Todd Washington (contract expired) 11. Unnamed QB hair coach.

Fyp

Back