Boston Bruins hockey

I don't care about the points or wins record, this is the hardest championship to win among all of the pro sports. All I care about is that they are as close to full health as humanly possible.

The 2013-2014 B's left a Cup on the table so I don't care about the President's Trophy, the points/wins record, or any of the individual accolades.... WIN. THE. CUP.
agree!

I think we've all experienced what you call a historic regular season where you fail to win the final game... a major disappointment to say the least.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Not Listening Rachael Ray GIF by ABC Network

This is a tough situation. I think they are forced to keep hall. And foligno on long term injured reserve until the playoffs. No matter how they feel.

Well,.......that was sh*t. I hope they have an excuse for basically taking the night off (except Ullmark). Maybe just a bump in the road, but no real effort offensively.

Well,.......that was sh*t. I hope they have an excuse for basically taking the night off (except Ullmark). Maybe just a bump in the road, but no real effort offensively.
It's happened a few times this season, as long as they fix it before the playoffs I'm not all that worried about it but they did miss the opportunity to get home ice last night by losing that game.

This is a tough situation. I think they are forced to keep hall. And foligno on long term injured reserve until the playoffs. No matter how they feel.
update on this story

This is impressive
It is impressive. I love the poll, who do you want the Bruins to meet in the first round?
Me: Doesn't matter.
Thinking back to David Pasta's 600 points in 583 games and how impressive that is. He is only 26 yrs old, I thought he was older. Ray Bourque did it in 569 games. And for all the old folks that keep carping on Bobby Orr he got 600 career points as a Defenseman in only 461 games. More impressive is Orr's career plus 582 and mind boggling NHL all time record of plus 124 in 1970-1971. Dallas Smith, Orrs defense partner is #4 on the all time list at plus 98, also in 1970-1971. Orr has 3 of the top 10 and 4 of the top 12 plus minus seasons all time in NHL history. Several of those seasons on one leg. Imagine his totals if arthroscopic surgery was around in the 70's.

You are exactly right about bobby Orr. He played just ten seasons. What a rip off for bruins fans. He is still so beloved in Boston. Imagine If he played another ten years. Who knows how many more cups could have been won. It's a crying shame.

Love that Frederic took care of business against Pederson for his flagrant high stick on Bergy. These damn refs are so inconsistent, they give Greer a 5 minute major and a game an yet Pederson damn near decapitates Bergy and he gets 2 minutes, what a freaking joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that Frederic took care of business against Pederson for his flagrant high stick on Bergy. These damn refs are so inconsistent, they give Greer a 5 minute major and a game an yet Pederson damn near decapitates Bergy and he gets 2 minutes, what a freaking joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frederic's one shot was enough, right on the button. I was also impressed with Lauko nailing Sweeney right in the squash, Sweeney was in the box rearranging his face a bit after that. More important Lauko recognized a lethargic Bruins effort needed an injection of fire and stepped up as a call to arms and a wake up for the B's . This team is really firing on all cylinders and some important pieces are waiting in the wings. Bertuzzi is really making the case he wants to stay in the line up even if/when Hall gets back. Difficult lineup choices coming up but really tough for management to make a bad one, lots of talent here right now.

Back