Brady not going to settle

this is such a loaded, speculative question. First, he did cooperate...for almost seven hours!!! Wells has said that brady was forthcoming, answered every question, and that his attorney/rep (yee) did not object to anything.

He did not present his phone.

He did not have to present his phone.

It would set a horrific precedent for the pa, and for other reasons we've been over a number of times, including personal information, etc.

The punishment for not presenting a personal phone has precedent. The punishment here should be based on the precedent for not presenting his phone. $50k.

There is no other evidence that tom brady knew, was aware, was generally aware, took part in, instructed, or was tangentially influential in the deflation of footballs, which has not been proven in any way, shape, or form by the nfl; in fact, has been disproven by experiments ad infinitum.

This is so egregious that goodell should be arrested and tried for treason against mankind. Lol

here! Here !!!

The NFL has notified Brady and his reps that Ted Wells will be at the appeal hearing to answer any questions.

HOW ABOUT YOU ANSWERING SOME QUESTIONS, ROGER??????

This is so egregious that Goodell should be arrested and tried for treason against mankind. lol
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/U45ze76aj7DvG" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/MpiWetOCN5Sx2" width="480" height="509" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/S1Ap7GTcjToZy" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

The NFL has notified Brady and his reps that Ted Wells will be at the appeal hearing to answer any questions.

"Hey Ted, did you consider using a lab that wouldn't make up their results? Thanks."

Albert BreerVerified account

‏@AlbertBreer
Among those that will be at the Brady hearing tomorrow: Ted Wells. Per source, Wells will be prepared to take everyone through the report.
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

‏@AlbertBreer
Additionally, my understanding is Wells will give his view of the AEI report, which doesn't exonerate Brady, but claims NFL's case is flawed
And of course his view of the AEI report will be based on his extensive scientific knowledge?

Why isn't Kensil there to tell us about the footballs, how the Colts' equipment guy stuck a needle into the intercepted ball twice, letting air out two more times before it ever got back to the locker room where it was gauged yet again, and WHY an equipment guy even touched the ball when it clearly states in the CBA that NOBODY is supposed to handle a football except the officials?

And why isn't Walt Anderson going to be there to answer Brady face to face which gauge he believes he used, instead of Wells' taking license with what Anderson had to say?

This is such an exercise in futility, and it's sickening. Just plain sickening.

I wonder what Tom's team will offer at the hearing for "Expert Testimony".

Rodger may not allow it in, but just offering expert testimony together w/an offer of proof should preserve the issue for appeal. If Tom et al can't come up with better credentialed and even more pulverizing expert testimony than even the AEI stuff than my name is Mudd.

Cheers, BostonTim
They should bring in a football, a pressure gauge and a dorm fridge.

Have Goodell himself take the pressure at the start of the hearing, write it down, then verbally destroy Wells for a few hours while the ball cools in the fridge in plain view of Goodell.
Have Roger remove the ball and gauge the pressure again.

Case dismissed.

tumblr_m9hiyhaGVQ1r1mtsdo1_250.gif

Here's a report that describes in great detail what things Brady must overcome in the appeal to satisfy Goodell. Reading it gave me a better understanding what Goodell is thinking about deflategate and what Brady's attorneys have to do to satisfy Goodell. Handing over his phone records is priority #1 for Goodell and even that may not completely satisfy Goodell.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-br...oodell-031913117.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

I doubt it will.

Is there a existing definition as to what constitutes "full cooperation"?

If the NFL doesn't want to give up the "lack of cooperation" argument, there's a simple way to do it. Keep asking for more and more things until TFB+ finally says no.

Would anyone be surprised if that happened?

Have Goodell himself take the pressure at the start of the hearing, write it down, then verbally destroy Wells for a few hours while the ball cools in the fridge in plain view of Goodell.
Case dismissed.
contest_winner.jpeg

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lkhDghdKfuHCw" width="480" height="319" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

This is hilarious.

I hope everyone's made plans to get some hot dogs and hamburgers and their favorite sauce for tomorrow, because I have a feeling that Kessler's going to be hosting a grilling tomorrow!

This is hilarious.

I hope everyone's made plans to get some hot dogs and hamburgers and their favorite sauce for tomorrow, because I have a feeling that Kessler's going to be hosting a grilling tomorrow!

Now that is pay-per-view that I'd pay for! Unfortunately, I'm sure it's all behind closed doors and we'll only hear things once it goes to court.

contest_winner.jpeg

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lkhDghdKfuHCw" width="480" height="319" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

It really is easy.

Commissioner, it isn't necessary to have a high-priced attorney or Nobel physics scholar come in to validate our position.
You can do it your own self, and then explain to us how you can ignore your own lyin' eyes.

Case dismissed.

tumblr_m9hiyhaGVQ1r1mtsdo1_250.gif

And let's not forget to soak it in water, given the downpours of that day, which also has an effect on the science.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

‏@AlbertBreer
Additionally, my understanding is Wells will give his view of the AEI report, which doesn't exonerate Brady, but claims NFL's case is flawed

And of course his view of the AEI report will be based on his extensive scientific knowledge?

Why isn't Kensil there to tell us about the footballs, how the Colts' equipment guy stuck a needle into the intercepted ball twice, letting air out two more times before it ever got back to the locker room where it was gauged yet again, and WHY an equipment guy even touched the ball when it clearly states in the CBA that NOBODY is supposed to handle a football except the officials?

And why isn't Walt Anderson going to be there to answer Brady face to face which gauge he believes he used, instead of Wells' taking license with what Anderson had to say?

This is such an exercise in futility, and it's sickening. Just plain sickening.

Huh

The fact that the average pressure of the Colts balls was significantly above the prediction of the Ideal Gas Law, while that of the Patriots balls was not, is inconsistent with the findings of the Wells report. Our conclusion that the warming of the balls during halftime is the key factor overlooked in the Wells report is supported by the observation that the readings of the intercepted Patriots football, measured separately from the other Patriots balls, came in almost precisely at the prediction of the law. Under the hypothesis asserted by the Well report, the odds of this Patriots ball matching the Ideal Gas Law prediction were between 1 out of 3 and 1 out of 300. It is therefore unlikely that the Patriots deflated the footballs.

:confused: How does this not exonerate? If the balls weren't deflated………..

~Dee~

And let's not forget to soak it in water, given the downpours of that day, which also has an effect on the science.

Yes. Actually, they could also lock Goodell in the fridge with the wet football and throw it down the stairs a few times to properly simulate the physical stressors also at play in a football game.

Just for thoroughness.

Yes. Actually, they could also lock Goodell in the fridge with the wet football and throw it down the stairs a few times to properly simulate the physical stressors also at play in a football game.

Just for thoroughness.

That works, too!

ROFL

Wells' presence tells me Roger intends to fight til the end since Wells will be there to defend his report and to give his view as to why Brady is guilty. Too bad we'll never hear what happens in there.

Surely Kessler will have his own expert there to refute the science of the Wells Report. I'd feel very comfortable if it's reported that Jastremski and McNally will be there for Brady. This won't be the slam dunk I thought it'd be after the AEI report came out only bc Goodell has dictatorial powers.

Did anything come out of those accusations? I actually don't know, but I don't remember him doing any time, or getting suspended.

She agreed to drop the charges in exchange for dropping her civil lawsuit.

Wells' presence tells me Roger intends to fight til the end since Wells will be there to defend his report and to give his view as to why Brady is guilty. Too bad we'll never hear what happens in there.

From the "It's Far Fetched" file...

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the only reason Wells was there is so Goodell can get a preview of how bad it is going to be once Kesler et al get him in front of a court room where people can actually see the proceedings...

Goodell to Wells.... "Okay Ted, you're going to have to defend your report at some point along the line... better to do it behind closed doors than in front of open ones..."

But, I've got to stop day dreaming about some scenario where the Pats come out clean on this. The fix has been in since before the AFCCG and we're just going through the motions now.... Grab some lube people, we're about to be "effed" again....

Back