Brady's Performance Post Deflategate

tonyto36

Reaction score
Maybe Brady did deflate the balls... but even if he did who cares? Clearly it doesn't matter and provide any sort of real advantage.

25/32 288 yards 4 TD, 0 INT
37/50 328 yards, 4 TD, 2 INT
12/14 131 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT

Those lines are the 2 games and one half since the halftime where Bradys balls were "legally inflated".

74/96 747 yards, 10 TD, 2 INT.

124.78 QBR

That is again, three games. The conference championship, the superbowl and a team that was one of preseason conference championship favorites. Clearly it appears that Brady is a cheater and he can't perform unless he has balls deflated!

Maybe Brady did deflate the balls... but even if he did who cares? Clearly it doesn't matter and provide any sort of real advantage.

Those lines are the 2 games and one half since the halftime where Bradys balls were "legally inflated".

74/96 747 yards, 10 TD, 2 INT.

124.78 QBR

That is again, three games. The conference championship, the superbowl and a team that was one of preseason conference championship favorites. Clearly it appears that Brady is a cheater and he can't perform unless he has balls deflated!

This is clearly just a coverup to mask teh cheatzez

38/59 466 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT

112/155 1213 yards, 13 TD, 2 INT

and two of those games were against the two best defenses of all time...the 85 bears and the 85 bears.

Blistering. He has 7 TDs through 2 games. He had 6 Tds through 2 games in 2007. Man is on a mission. This O is better than last year and we have not even had LaFell out there yet.

Blistering. He has 7 TDs through 2 games. He had 6 Tds through 2 games in 2007. Man is on a mission. This O is better than last year and we have not even had LaFell out there yet.

Would like to see them start incorporating the run game more. Can't keep having Brady throw it 40+ times every game.

Would like to see them start incorporating the run game more. Can't keep having Brady throw it 40+ times every game.

They will week 6 vs the Colts. Blount will run for 200 and 3 TDs ...

the run game has been my sole worry this offseason and preseason. i don't mind that they have a stable of rbs and no "star"but they have to be able to run effectively between the tackles and close out games. i knew they wouldn't try to run much today...but that's not always going to work.

They will when it's more fitting, methinks.

Exactly. Pretty obvious today's game plan was to pass heavy. I don't think the run would have been all that successful against the Bills' front D.

Exactly. Pretty obvious today's game plan was to pass heavy. I don't think the run would have been all that successful against the Bills' front D.

It would be pointless.

That's why I'm glad our coaches are our coaches, and not Jack Del Rio.

This O is better than last year and we have not even had LaFell out there yet.

Dobson actually showed up well in the LaFell role yesterday. That's huge... if he can hold down the fort for now and add some depth when LaFell is back.

"I saw this as '07... to me guys.... Remember what happened in '07. I told you to leave this man alone. Leave the man alone! You kept him in court all summer, and now the man got something to say! Oh you had your moments in court, but now you under his court...and that's the football field court, and he's about to lay down all law, all year!" - Michael Irvin on NFL Network.

"I saw this as '07... to me guys.... Remember what happened in '07. I told you to leave this man alone. Leave the man alone! You kept him in court all summer, and now the man got something to say! Oh you had your moments in court, but now you under his court...and that's the football field court, and he's about to lay down all law, all year!" - Michael Irvin on NFL Network.
Truth Micheal.

Michael Irvin is a whack job crack head...but I'll give it to him in that he recognizes greatness when he sees it.

I fell asleep with the TV on last night and that's what woke me up. ROFL

Back