Brett's going to wonder why he didn't retire again...

Aside from OJ, I really can't think of a legendary athlete doing more to destroy his reputation and how he will be remembered than Brett Farve has.

Are people trying to say that it's no longer acceptable to send pictures of your junk to women that you're trying to hit on?

Aside from OJ, I really can't think of a legendary athlete doing more to destroy his reputation and how he will be remembered than Brett Farve has.

Tiger Woods?

The attention whoring diva BS.

The skirt chasing.

The cancer surviving wife humiliation.

Not to mention the actual on-field "performances".

People are going to be about as said to see him finally go as they were with Romanowski.

couldn't happen to a <strike>bigger narcissistic asshole</strike> nicer guy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The skirt chasing.

People are going to be about as said to see him finally go as they were with Romanowski.
The whole thing has been painful to watch. Hell, I can remember back in the 90s I used to actually like Brett Farve. I found his enthusiasm refreshing.

Now, it's turned into an excuse for him to chuck bad interceptions at the worst possible time.

Add in the fact that he's apparently a sexual deviant in addition to an attention whore and it's just too much.

The skirt chasing.

I would like to believe this.

Then I see swarms of people cheering for Tiger Woods (and Kobe and Ben) and I realize, people suck.:sulk:

Brett Favre at the post game presser after the Monday Night loss to the Jest:

"Hey, she said she wanted a Brett Favre FatHead Jr. for her wall. I just misunderstood."

room_with_badge

I would like to believe this.

Then I see swarms of people cheering for Tiger Woods (and Kobe and Ben) and I realize, people suck.:sulk:
I consider Tiger a cheater,but what Brett Boy was doing is far worse IMO because the women Tiger was bangin wanted his Driver,but Farverah is being a very very very bad boy by forcing feeding his salad shrimp to women who prefer to eat jumbo...:coffee:

I consider Tiger a cheater,but what Brett Boy was doing is far worse IMO because the women Tiger was bangin wanted his Driver,but Farverah is being a very very very bad boy by forcing feeding his salad shrimp to women who prefer to eat jumbo...:coffee:
Not to mention that statistically one out of every 3 women is likely to have had sex with Tiger Woods. Brett's no where near those kind of numbers.

It is funny. I know some women who would be just horrified and be all womens rights! Burn him at the stake! if it happened to them. I wonder if there is something wrong with me because I would laugh and probably send the pics to my friends to show them his little peener.:shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I think what he is doing is gross and wrong but I still rank putting your pee pee actually in another hole is worse.:shrug:

It is funny. I know some women who would be just horrified and be all womens rights! Burn him at the stake! if it happened to them. I wonder if there is something wrong with me because I would laugh and probably send the pics to my friends to show them his little peener.:shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I think what he is doing is gross and wrong but I still rank putting your pee pee actually in another hole is worse.:shrug:
One out of three TG, one out of three.

One out of three TG, one out of three.
I can name 50 women he never slept with.:harumph:

And let's be honest. He went hogging on many occasion up there in cheese country. Deanna already admitted he was unfaithful in her book. Who knows how many of Wisconsin's finest he banged - they still haven't washed their panties.

Make no mistake, FT would no longer have a penis to worry about if he sent pictures or stuck it in, but one is worse than the other.

Back