Broncos shopping Lloyd

PatriotInIndy

I Do My Job
Reaction score
Practically giving away last year's leading WR. Kind of crazy. Only looking for a 3rd, 4th, or 5th round pick for him. I would link, but it's my first post. Story is on ESPN's front page.

Since this is my first post here, hello everyone! I used to post over at ESPN quite a bit on the NE and Michigan boards, but since their god awful "robust" update I've been looking for somewhere else to talk Pats. Not a whole lot of other Pats fans in Indy for me to chat with.

Welcome PatriotIndy! just a heads up this was posted in the "Random Football News" thread so we can chat some more about it there.:) Or here.

Dude makes some sick catches. Denver is rebuilding, and needs the picks. Plus it is his contract year. Last year was a great season for him, but it was his only really good one. He'd be a deep threat, certainly. Not sure how I'd feel about it though. On offense I think we're good. Those picks might be better spent on defense.

Dude makes some sick catches. Denver is rebuilding, and needs the picks. Plus it is his contract year. Last year was a great season for him, but it was his only really good one. He'd be a deep threat, certainly. Not sure how I'd feel about it though. On offense I think we're good. Those picks might be better spent on defense.
You'd certainly help my fantasy team. Of course then I'd have to reconsider my rule to never draft Patriot players.

Welcome fellow Hoosier person. This is a great place to talk Pats and football in general.

That's a WOman :Lwelcome:

austin-powers-3.jpg

Do it...do it do it do it......do it...make the trade.....now......now

Lloyd would help who? He would be WR4 at this point if he were to come to NE.

This. We don't need a 30 yr old WR who has had 1 good year for an offense that's crazy good already. Wouldn't mind trading for a good defensive player, though. I kind of like the Jared Allen thought.

Back