Brown Cut by Patriots

The only stupid move the Pats made was releasing Thomas.
??? They released Thomas as part of the 53 cutdown, so I'm not sure how they are connected.

Brown wasn't released by the Raiders until a week or so later, and as many here said when Brown was signed, we didn't need him to win anyway.

It would have been nice to have him, but it isn't a calamity. Our WR corps is fine. The sky isn't falling.

Was hoping he'd shut the heck up and stay focused on the task at hand in order to make this next SB run much easier. Oh, well.

??? They released Thomas as part of the 53 cutdown, so I'm not sure how they are connected.

Brown wasn't released by the Raiders until a week or so later, and as many here said when Brown was signed, we didn't need him to win anyway.

It would have been nice to have him, but it isn't a calamity. Our WR corps is fine. The sky isn't falling.

I thought they traded him.

We get Watson in another week. Harry in 5. The offense will be fine.

I don't know man, not sure a 37 year old TE and a rookie is going to add much. I could be wrong, but I think you are looking at what we had provided nobody else gets hurt and Brady doesn't die.

What could have been if he wasn't suck a jackass...

I'm not surprised. In fact, in a way I'm relieved because it was too much drama, I was a bit worried it would spill over into the lockerroom and affect more than help.

In BB we trust.

What could have been if he wasn't suck a jackass...

I'm not surprised. In fact, in a way I'm relieved because it was too much drama, I was a bit worried it would spill over into the lockerroom and affect more than help.

In BB we trust.

All the team had nothing bad to say about him. As far as Drama, Brady could sneeze and there would be drama from the media. I got over that a long time ago.

I rewatched the Miami game and every reception he made it looked like he wanted to explode in a dance or some shit. Thinking this dude does not belong in that uniform. I'm relieved, poor Bill could even have a damn press conference. The media are such a bunch of twats. The man just said "...and I won't have anything more to say on that" and all they do is ask him about THAT. I don't blame him for walking off

All the team had nothing bad to say about him. As far as Drama, Brady could sneeze and there would be drama from the media. I got over that a long time ago.

The players are never gonna say anything bad about another player, now formerly a teammate. They won't even say anything negative about their opposition, so doesn't really matter. BB would tear them a new one if one single comment were said.

My only concern is if the Pats will get cap relief (doubt it).

The media ran this one. The exact day he signed here, everything blew up. The media who hate the Patriots got pissed, the fans cried, and the media search of all things AB took off. There was no way they were going to leave it alone. I am not sure this makes the patriots stronger, but at least Bill and Brady do not have to answer 50 questions about it weekly. The bad part is, the pats think of things along the lines of football and not the media bullshit, so they don't see how it will affect things. I just heard a chiefs fan on the radio say, this is karma for all the bad shit the Patriots do, and it was met with cheers and jubilation, as Hill gets extended on a contract. This is where we are in the NFL.

You care far, far too much what other fans think of the Patriots . It’s going to shorten your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emoji's aren't working but LMFAO.
they suck his peepee.
he can do no wrong.
wake up.

Go read, Max Kellerman, Volin, Rob Parker, Most everything at the globe period, and a host of other things on ESPN, fox sports, etc. If Brady does something, in about 5 minutes he will be attacked for it by the media. He was trashed for 15 minutes for saying the game last night had too many flags in it. Literally the only one who praises him is Freaking Skip Bayless and I think he does it to piss off his co-host.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

The players are never gonna say anything bad about another player, now formerly a teammate. They won't even say anything negative about their opposition, so doesn't really matter. BB would tear them a new one if one single comment were said.

My only concern is if the Pats will get cap relief (doubt it).

Doubt it too, so who do we blame? Our oline is a mash unit and we have about a mil on the cap and one less weapon that can get off the line quickly so Brady can throw it in under 2 seconds.

The best part is seeing chiefs fans that actually think they are gonna win a meaningful game against brady and belichick with andy ried lmfao.

There are people who think the Patriots got Brown to (hold on I have to stop laughing) to compete with the explosive Chiefs offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back