Bungles/Rams Superb Owl

I am getting pretty psyched for this game. I think it is excellent match up despite most thinking Cincy is a big underdog. I love Burrow and I also like the way their D plays as a team. My biggest concern is their Oline against that Rams front. That will be the test to see if they can stay with the Rams.

I saw a thing on GMF today that was showing SOFI stadium in which was running a continuous trailer on the "Oculus" (pretentious name for their jumbotron) that
said "This is the Ram's House". I thought it was a solid idea to keep reminding people, because you wouldn't know it based on ticket sales or home support.

My fondest wish for this game is for Cincy to destroy LA and the Rams begin their inevitable backslide leaving that ridiculous stadium as the most expensive
white elephant in sports history.

I saw a thing on GMF today that was showing SOFI stadium in which was running a continuous trailer on the "Oculus" (pretentious name for their jumbotron) that
said "This is the Ram's House". I thought it was a solid idea to keep reminding people, because you wouldn't know it based on ticket sales or home support.

My fondest wish for this game is for Cincy to destroy LA and the Rams begin their inevitable backslide leaving that ridiculous stadium as the most expensive
white elephant in sports history.

That would be nice but I just don't have a lot of confidence in the Bengals holding it together for 60 mins.
2 things give me hope.
1. The Rams are the 3rd worst tackling team in the league
2. The Rams give up more YAC than all but 5 teams.

Back