Cam to speak his feelings on Friday

Yes. We both have children in our lives. Hence why making fun of kids when you actually don't know if people have them is quite honestly pathetic and sad. Thought you were above that sort of thing Dee.

I always keep things to football up here. Personal attacks are very sad and usual a symptom of folks who no longer feel they are winning the argument IMO.

When you use illogical and ridiculous claims as “fact”, you alienate a large majority of the fans here. As well as your clear preference for the Bucs over the Patriots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wow Dee. I always had such high respect for you. What happened?
Reading is fundamental jeez go back and start reading from pig to my response stop with your crying and putting words in my mouth. Have a nice night watching the game.

~Dee~

Reading is fundamental jeez go back and start reading from pig to my response stop with your crying and putting words in my mouth. Have a nice night watching the game.

~Dee~
I read everything. I really thought you were above that sort of thing. Very sorry to be wrong.

I read everything. I really thought you were above that sort of thing. Very sorry to be wrong.
If we can’t joke around about fictional children then please stop replying to me or better yet put me on ignore please.

~Dee~

If we can’t joke around that was about fictional children then please stop replying to me or better yet put me on ignore please.

~Dee~
Making fun of kids is not a joking matter to me especially when both people have kids and the joke was making fun of the fictional children.
Again, thought you were above that sort of thing. I won't respond again and will put you on ignore.

Making fun of kids is not a joking matter to me especially when both people have kids and the joke was making fun of the fictional children.
Again, thought you were above that sort of thing. I won't respond again and will put you on ignore.
These were hypothetical children get a grip and please put me on ignore...

~Dee~

For someone who consistently and erroneously accuses others of presenting "straw man" fallacies, you've just shown yourself to be impressively adept at utilizing them yourself. As the person who seemingly ignited this phony firestorm about children, I'll say without reservation that there was no disparaging reference by me, or anyone else, to any actual living children. You know it, your partner Son of Sybil knows it and everyone else knows it.

Cam Newton admits he was 'stagnant' returning from COVID, 'felt behind' in Patriots offense​

"Ever since coming back from corona to be honest with you, I felt stagnant in my thought process," Newton said Thursday.
However, when NFL Network's Mike Giardi followed up by asking Newton if he subscribed to the "COVID fog" theory, Newton clarified that it was his inability to keep up with Josh McDaniels' offense that left him behind, not the virus.
"No, it's nothing to it," Newton said. "It's just the fact that I wasn't able to do anything for that stint while I was off and it showed. Coming back, pretty much dry and knowing that as this offense goes, it evolves.

The definition of the fog of COVID. Stagnant. Can't think clearly.

Is Middy your husband?

If so, I'd feel for their offspring....

Well I guess you and Mazz didn’t procreate lol

~Dee~

Above is the entirety of the exchange about Mazz/Inspector's "kids". It is wholly and completely a jab at Mazz/Inspector and absolutely no one else, IMO.

Since the kids in question are hypothetical/fictional, there are no actual children who are the target of ridicule.

"I'd feel bad for your kid(s)" ... with the silent part being, 'because of how you conduct yourself', which can be taken as either a joke about genetics or behavioral tendencies, or both ... but that's minutia.

A little critical thinking ability should allow one to easily determine the nature of that joke, and it's certainly not some heinous atrocity that crossed personal lines by targeting a poster's children, at least IMO.

Feaky Friday tomorrow ... book it!

Last edited:
It's ALL good. No worries. The GOAT just did his GOAT magic once again. I will now dance off to bed.

Freaky Friday tomorrow - book it!

I'm not a moderator, but if I were, I'd strongly consider banning you for your most recent exchange in this thread.

This proves your previous posts alleging wrongdoing were insincere. You didn't actually care that your "kids" were attacked, let alone actually believe they were. You weren't sincerely hurt by Dee & Phil, and when you rattled off 4-5 posts about how it is immoral/wrong to attack another poster's children, chastising Dee, Phil, et al. in the process, telling them you thought they were "above that type of thing", you didn't actually mean a word you said. Your reaction was disingenuous and purely designed to be a form of entertainment ... under the premise that an immoral act had occurred ... a premise you never actually believed.

This exchange is a microcosm of your entire schtick and wholly consistent with that of a troll; histrionic, disingenuous, and a modus operandi of seeking attention/entertainment rather than good-faith exchange of information.
-
(edited a bit)

Last edited:
Cam is really dealing. Listening to clips now on 98.5 - he said he was let go and not asked to be the back up because the Pats thought he would be a distraction because if his aurora. lol

Back