Celtics

I'm with you. The regular season does nothing for me. The difference between wining and losing in the playoffs is razor-thin. The Celtics suck at winning close games. Their two best players are as stupid as they are talented. You can count on them to turn it over. Miss free throws or play iso ball. And take forced fall away shots at the end of games. And the coach is way over his head. They will lose to the bucks. Or in the finals. i hope they prove me wrong. But I doubt they will. I don't believe in them.
The Celtics have lost the fewest 4th quarter leads in the entire NBA this year.

Tatum at the buzzer to win the game in regulation. Another brick. more one on one iso hero ball. PATHETIC. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He isn't wrong. Hero ball hardly ever works.
I've said it before. They have an entire team of players. Capable of making game winning or tying shots. But they insist on just giving the ball to tatum. And everybody else just stands around with their thumbs up their ass, watching him dribble the time away. And force up shots. Look what happened in OT. when the ball went to zingus. He found brown. And they got a good shot off. He made it. And didn't have two defenders hanging off him. This team is so fuking stupid.

was in the car and had 98.5 on (I know, I know) and a caller asks the question - "would tatum and brown be ok if they won a championship but someone else hit the winning shot". this really shouldn't be a question but in todays day and age, I guess it is

was in the car and had 98.5 on (I know, I know) and a caller asks the question - "would tatum and brown be ok if they won a championship but someone else hit the winning shot". this really shouldn't be a question but in todays day and age, I guess it is
that's a question that exists nowhere outside of the Boston sports media. These are the same clowns that said the Sox would fold like a cheap suit in '18 and all the shit they said about the Pats during the dynasty

Star Trek Slapping GIF

The coach doesn't have the balls. To tell Tatum he wants to try something different from iso ball chuck a brick. Imagine how good they would be with a who ever is open, takes the last shot approach.

Last edited:
It's hard to watch Gordon heyward play. He is a shadow of his former self. He went 0 for 5 tonight. I remember how excited I was. When the Celtics signed him. That injury really derailed his career.

Last night, the Celtics lost to the Bucks 104-91. I didn't watch it.

Here's what I just read:

The Celtics were the first team in the history of the NBA to have 0 free throw attempts in a game.
The total free throws for the games was 2, both by the Bucks. Also the fewest in NBA history, and the previous low was 11.

Did the refs have dinner reservations????? :wtf:

Here's what I just read:

The Celtics were the first team in the history of the NBA to have 0 free throw attempts in a game.
The total free throws for the games was 2, both by the Bucks. Also the fewest in NBA history, and the previous low was 11.

I am soooooooooo glad you asked. I recorded it while watching something else, saw the box score and thought yup leaving that alone. I see that state and wonder, "What the heck?"

I am soooooooooo glad you asked. I recorded it while watching something else, saw the box score and thought yup leaving that alone. I see that state and wonder, "What the heck?"

I read an article that said the NBA was cutting down on "light" fouls since the All-Star break, but those numbers are batsh*t crazy.

NOT ONE DAMN FREE THROW???? :insane:

Here's what I just read:

Holy shit, that seems impossible.

I didn't watch either and assumed no one played but I did look at the box score today and saw Tatum, Brown, Holiday and White all logged over 30 minutes. I can't believe not one of those 4 made it to the line.

Holy shit, that seems impossible.

I didn't watch either and assumed no one played but I did look at the box score today and saw Tatum, Brown, Holiday and White all logged over 30 minutes. I can't believe not one of those 4 made it to the line.
They took 52 3 point attempts. Fifty two.

glad to hear Jrue being extended. I like him

going to game tomorrow (thursday) night. it's free to me as it's a vendor taking some of us to the game, but not expecting a lot of "effort' on C's part as they meander to the playoffs

Back