Chandler Jones Hospitalized on Sunday, at Practice on Monday

Now lets not get adversarial. My point is only that it was possible that it was other things than Pot. We now know that the cop believed he smelled burnt pot at the house. Fortunately it was not pot.
AWTE I respect your knowledge just felt it was a point that needed to be made.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Don't know how Goodell could as it was not an illegal substance and Jones committed no crime.
Don't you know that you don't have to commit a crime to be suspended? Tom Brady agrees with me. Roger Goodell thinks he has the power to suspend anybody he feels like based on 0 facts...

Don't you know that you don't have to commit a crime to be suspended? Tom Brady agrees with me. Roger Goodell thinks he has the power to suspend anybody he feels like based on 0 facts...

My dear pig I don't think even Roger is stupid enough try it for this. No judge in the country would let it stand.

Nah, the synthetic shit is no Bueno. People flip out all the time on that horrible garbage.

Google: Naked Ninja.

It amazes me that in these relatively progressive days where you can possess weed without fear of legal issues that anybody would want to mess around with that infernal poison.

From what I understand, weed has a sort of built-in chemical governor in the brain where you can only get so high. Something about neural receptors. Apparently synthetic shit lacks that component and you can crank yourself way past the edge before you realize what happened.

Christ, weed these days is so strong I can't imagine anybody would need anything stronger if a buzz is what they are seeking.

It amazes me that in these relatively progressive days where you can possess weed without fear of legal issues that anybody would want to mess around with that infernal poison.

From what I understand, weed has a sort of built-in chemical governor in the brain where you can only get so high. Something about neural receptors. Apparently synthetic shit lacks that component and you can crank yourself way past the edge before you realize what happened.

Christ, weed these days is so strong I can't imagine anybody would need anything stronger if a buzz is what they are seeking.

You can get synthetic weed at Guillermo's Bodega. For actual weed, you still 'need to know a guy'.

You can get synthetic weed at Guillermo's Bodega. For actual weed, you still 'need to know a guy'.

Not here. I left the mean streets of my geek suburban city for a rural area. I have two new legal shops with 2 miles. I hear there's more nearby. None of them, apparently, serve coffee so I'm not interested. ****ing addicts. :coffee:

Truth. $10 a gram in any recreational shop here. I mentioned it earlier I hit some "grape" the other day and was cooked. More so then maybe ever. But I never felt like I needed help.

and ManninHGH broke no laws but we want full disclosure from him. can't have it both ways.

you either want all full disclosure or none.

Look at you thinking like us 2 Jet fans.....are you converting??

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Nah, the synthetic shit is no Bueno. People flip out all the time on that horrible garbage.

Google: Naked Ninja.

My brother is gonna be pissed you are showing his home video.

The latest interwebz rumor is that Gronk was at the hospital to get an epidural for his back discomfort and is not related to his knee. It's on the internet, it must be true. :shrug:

Edit: wrong thread :banghead:

Look at you thinking like us 2 Jet fans.....are you converting??.
hell no!! but sometimes I catch myself being a hypocrite, not investigating Jones but investigate ManninHGH would be one of those times.

plus I do not like the man, I loved his little kid acted when Mic'd up but most of the time I believe him to be a very obnoxious ass. like I do Manning - both are actors trying to sell themselves as something they are not and his actions Sunday, imo, made the decision between Jones, Hightower, and Collins easier.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

The latest interwebz rumor is that Gronk was at the hospital to get an epidural for his back discomfort and is not related to his knee. It's on the internet, it must be true. :shrug:

Edit: wrong thread :banghead:
I'm watching you

hell no!! but sometimes I catch myself being a hypocrite, not investigating Jones but investigate ManninHGH would be one of those times.

plus I do not like the man, I loved his little kid acted when Mic'd up but most of the time I believe him to be a very obnoxious ass. like I do Manning - both are actors trying to sell themselves as something they are not and his actions Sunday, imo, made the decision between Jones, Hightower, and Collins easier.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think so.

One is accused of using a PED.
The other we know with a great deal of certainty was using a regular old D.

Peyton is having no investigation occur at all.
Jones was already admitted to a hospital, with hallucinations and other aberrant behavior, where I feel comfortable asserting he was given a tox screen, and whether or not the league gets to view that is up to the CBA, but at minimum based on the released statements we have a reasonable expectation he's in stage 1 of the drug program, which means he'll be facing increased testing for 90 days. So if he is on anything else, they'll find out soon enough.

Maybe it's just my views on recreational drugs talking, but I don't see the situations as comparable. What Jones did does not impact the "integrity of the game", and though I certainly believe there should be (and will be) follow up, I don't see what there is to investigate.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think so.

One is accused of using a PED.
The other we know with a great deal of certainty was using a regular old D.

Peyton is having no investigation occur at all.
Jones was already admitted to a hospital, with hallucinations and other aberrant behavior, where I feel comfortable asserting he was given a tox screen, and whether or not the league gets to view that is up to the CBA, but at minimum based on the released statements we have a reasonable expectation he's in stage 1 of the drug program, which means he'll be facing increased testing for 90 days. So if he is on anything else, they'll find out soon enough.

Maybe it's just my views on recreational drugs talking, but I don't see the situations as comparable. What Jones did does not impact the "integrity of the game", and though I certainly believe there should be (and will be) follow up, I don't see what there is to investigate.
if it was synthetic and Adderall, that is not recreational that is guzzling grain (do not do that it burns - a friend told me) and wondering why you are F'd up tossing cookies 20'

We do not know if he is stage one, as a matter of fact I would suggest he is in the system and used synthetic to beat the test.

-----------
edit

if it was just pot, much like I have no problem with Manning using HGH who cares really as I bet it helps with the pain an professional football player deals with but I would want the behavior investigated.

So, if Welker lost playing time when he spoke about feet for 5 minutes in a presser, will Jones be riding the pine at all?

So, if Welker lost playing time when he spoke about feet for 5 minutes in a presser, will Jones be riding the pine at all?

Belichick was basically asked the same thing, that didn't go to well.

No one knows, but they rotate 3 guys at the DE spots anyway.

Back