Chandler Jones Hospitalized on Sunday, at Practice on Monday

I just keep getting more pissed thinking about this. How INCREDIBLY SELFISH it is of him to drug it up especially during the playoffs. And I am sick of seeing "HE MADE A MISTAKE" no he made a horrendous, SELFISH decision.

I just keep getting more pissed thinking about this. How INCREDIBLY SELFISH it is of him to drug it up especially during the playoffs. And I am sick of seeing "HE MADE A MISTAKE" no he made a horrendous, SELFISH decision.

If he has 3 sacks Saturday I will start to forgive him.

Now lets not get adversarial. My point is only that it was possible that it was other things than Pot. We now know that the cop believed he smelled burnt pot at the house. Fortunately it was not pot.
AWTE I respect your knowledge just felt it was a point that needed to be made.

No worries PF I was just busting your balls because you were missing my point. Yes Class D is a schedule of drugs under Mass General Law one of which is Marijuana.

"Class D" when uttered by a police officer in this state is slang for MJ. A synonym if you will. If a cop finds or smells weed he typically says there's some "class D" here, there, wherever. He is not referring to the statute he is referring to the MJ.

If he found any of those other things,unless he's that one out of a thousand cops who knows obscure drugs and their schedules, he's going to have to go look it up then he'll write in his report that he found "Barbital a Class D Drug under MGL 94c Sec 31" but he wouldn't have called it that walking out the door.

He would however call MJ "Class D" walking out the door because that's what they all do. It's like a license plate being called a "tag" down south.

No worries PF I was just busting your balls because you were missing my point. Yes Class D is a schedule of drugs under Mass General Law one of which is Marijuana.

"Class D" when uttered by a police officer in this state is slang for MJ. A synonym if you will. If a cop finds or smells weed he typically says there's some "class D" here, there, wherever. He is not referring to the statute he is referring to the MJ.

If he found any of those other things,unless he's that one out of a thousand cops who knows obscure drugs and their schedules, he's going to have to go look it up then he'll write in his report that he found "Barbital a Class D Drug under MGL 94c Sec 31" but he wouldn't have called it that walking out the door.

He would however call MJ "Class D" walking out the door because that's what they all do. It's like a license plate being called a "tag" down south.
Been too too long since my days in South Boston. Worked with the Medical field in many places around the globe for a long time so I just see thing a little different.

It amazes me that in these relatively progressive days where you can possess weed without fear of legal issues that anybody would want to mess around with that infernal poison.

From what I understand, weed has a sort of built-in chemical governor in the brain where you can only get so high. Something about neural receptors. Apparently synthetic shit lacks that component and you can crank yourself way past the edge before you realize what happened.

Christ, weed these days is so strong I can't imagine anybody would need anything stronger if a buzz is what they are seeking.

I don't think it's possible to get "go to the police station half naked" high from simply smoking pot. Obviously our country is filled with morons so who knows.

From my own personal experience, there does reach a point where you can keep smoking but you aren't really getting any higher. You're just wasting weed. (We call that "punching the heavy bag" here)

Eating is a different story because of the way your body breaks it down but smoking has almost a built in governor on it which is why I don't believe anyone has ever actually "overdosed" on just pot.

This sythnthetic shit though...

No thanks.

Now lets not get adversarial. My point is only that it was possible that it was other things than Pot. We now know that the cop believed he smelled burnt pot at the house. Fortunately it was not pot.
AWTE I respect your knowledge just felt it was a point that needed to be made.
IMO, you were adversarial first, and BTW, you didn't make much of a point. AWTE said he was talking about police lingo, and you tried to counter by talking about Mass General Law (which isn't the same as police lingo).

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

My dear pig I don't think even Roger is stupid enough try it for this. No judge in the country would let it stand.

Well, if he is stupid enough to tell a judge that he can't over rule his edicts, I think he's stupid enough to try anything.

:)

that makes sense, luckily he kept some level of calm

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Drq5PAof5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lPWs-oJ4OzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMO, you were adversarial first, and BTW, you didn't make much of a point. AWTE said he was talking about police lingo, and you tried to counter by talking about Mass General Law (which isn't the same as police lingo)

Well I am glad the conversation was not between you and I.
There is no need for you to interseed in an issue that is not a problem.

Back