College Football Playoffs

Bama's offense is going to be the worst since the 2000 Ravens to win a title.

Also, they should just line up and run triple option already, Washington has two CBs that are going to be drafted very early.

What a beat down by Clemson. Playoffs would have been much more entertaining if Michigan was in them.

Bama's offense is going to be the worst since the 2000 Ravens to win a title.

Also, they should just line up and run triple option already, Washington has two CBs that are going to be drafted very early.

Saban built Bama with 2-4 deep 4 and 5 star players at every position on both sides of the ball. Imagine how good Bama could be if they had a good, not even great, QB? For now Hurts is a game manager but that's what every Bama QB has been since the '80s.

Wisconsin and Penn State were in the Big 10 title game - which of those is the one you hope will lose?

Penn St.

I'm not a fan of the Big 10, mostly because I have an irrational hatred for Michigan (mostly due to encounters over the years with their fans) and a big dislike for Ohio St and Penn St (even pre-pedo). That translates to the entire conference for me.

Sports isn't always rational :shrug:

Penn St.

I'm not a fan of the Big 10, mostly because I have an irrational hatred for Michigan (mostly due to encounters over the years with their fans) and a big dislike for Ohio St and Penn St (even pre-pedo). That translates to the entire conference for me.

Sports isn't always rational :shrug:

I am with you on the Michigan fan experience. If you look up the word "condescending" in the dictionary there will be a picture of a Michigan fan.

I don't really share the Big Ten dislike though as I think there are many really really good schools. The Midwest major college campus experience is highly positive and more unique than you might realize. The campus in East Lansing for Michigan State is incredible, for instance.

I am with you on the Michigan fan experience. If you look up the word "condescending" in the dictionary there will be a picture of a Michigan fan.

I don't really share the Big Ten dislike though as I think there are many really really good schools. The Midwest major college campus experience is highly positive and more unique than you might realize. The campus in East Lansing for Michigan State is incredible, for instance.

I recognize the quality of some of the schools. My dislike is strictly sports related.

Watching Urban Meyer (and to a lesser degree, the entire overrated (again this year) Big10), get shitkicked on a national stage, pleases me greatly.

Watching Urban Meyer (and to a lesser degree, the entire overrated (again this year) Big10), get shitkicked on a national stage, pleases me greatly.

2-5 so far in the bowl games.

Back