College Football Playoffs

Florida Atlantic athletic director Pat Chun explains why he hired Lane Kiffin as head coach http://sec.news/2io23f5

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 4m4 minutes ago </small>
Not <s>@</s>NFL, but… <s>#</s>Bama announces OC Lane Kiffin won’t run the show during the National Championship game. Not a lot of precedent here

Big news and it could hurt Bama's quest for the National Championship. Steve Sarkisian takes over OC duties effective immediately. Saban is apparently pissed at Kiffin for accepting the job before he was done. #backstabber #sweetirony

They have Seven Win Steve to run the offense

Florida Atlantic athletic director Pat Chun explains why he hired Lane Kiffin as head coach http://sec.news/2io23f5

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 4m4 minutes ago </small>
Not <s>@</s>NFL, but… <s>#</s>Bama announces OC Lane Kiffin won’t run the show during the National Championship game. Not a lot of precedent here

Big news and it could hurt Bama's quest for the National Championship. Steve Sarkisian takes over OC duties effective immediately. Saban is apparently pissed at Kiffin for accepting the job before he was done. #backstabber #sweetirony

Kiffin did this to Tennessee (via USC) though...didn't he? :coffee:

Terrific Rose Bowl game, especially the 4th quarter.
The Big 10 drops to 3-7 in the bowl season.

I was thrilled to see State Penn lose the way they did. Not enough shitty things can happen to that program as far as I'm concerned.

21 points in the 4th quarter for Clemson.

Deshaun Watson may not be a great NFL QB...but that kid's got ****ing grapefruits. He'll play on Sundays somewhere for someone.

Deshaun Watson may not be a great NFL QB...but that kid's got ****ing grapefruits. He'll play on Sundays somewhere for someone.

Seems like a really nice kid as well. Good for him.

And Renfrow, some player as well.

The last 6 minutes of that game was something to watch.

Watson helped himself in the draft by playing his biggest on the big stage but he has to get his int rate down. Imagine what NFL DBs will do to him.

Clemson WR Williams is another who helped himself. Decent route runner, fast enough, great hands & he came up big too.

[Renfrow] I wouldn't mind seeing here as a slot WR. I think he's only a sophomore though.

Wouldn't mind? He might be the first 1st round WR pick by BB ever!
I chuckled when I saw this this am from the Gov of Kentucky.

Governor Matt Bevin Verified account ‏<s>@</s>GovMattBevin <small class="time"> 6h6 hours ago </small> Congratulations to <s>@</s>renfrowhunter who has future <s>@</s>Patriots written all over him! Great game <s>@</s>ClemsonFB!

and this from Keefer who covers the Colts for the IndyStar

Zak Keefer Verified account ‏<s>@</s>zkeefer <small class="time"> 7h7 hours ago </small>
Hunter Renfrow, New England Patriots Pro Bowler, 2019

Poor Watson, the joy of winning that game comes crashing down when he suddenly realises he's heading to Cleveland ROFL

Wouldn't mind? He might be the first 1st round WR pick by BB ever!
I chuckled when I saw this this am from the Gov of Kentucky.

Governor Matt Bevin Verified account ‏<s>@</s>GovMattBevin <small class="time"> 6h6 hours ago </small> Congratulations to <s>@</s>renfrowhunter who has future <s>@</s>Patriots written all over him! Great game <s>@</s>ClemsonFB!

and this from Keefer who covers the Colts for the IndyStar

Zak Keefer Verified account ‏<s>@</s>zkeefer <small class="time"> 7h7 hours ago </small>
Hunter Renfrow, New England Patriots Pro Bowler, 2019

There's also this TE who probably has BB's attention.

Honestly, I liked all the studs from Clemson and would not mind any of them in a Pats uniform next year.

I predict he'll be a Jet (in the 1st round). But that doesn't worry me. He reminds me of Geno Smith.

Back