College Football Thread 2022

BC hanging with #5 Clemson, 3-3.

I don't know if Jeff Jurkovec is a top Pro prospect or not, but he is one of the tougher dudes you'll see playing the position. He's getting hammered, but
is hanging in there trying to make a play for his team.

I didn't think I'd still be watching this game, but you're right. Hanging in. They're making some plays on the the #5 team in the FBS rankings.

10-3 BC hanging in there.
They just ended up hanging.
I do like Zay Flowers in this years draft. A little small but he can play any of the receiver positions. Has a quick twitch to get separation. Do know his 40 time but I'm not sure it matters much for a guy like that.

They just ended up hanging.
I do like Zay Flowers in this years draft. A little small but he can play any of the receiver positions. Has a quick twitch to get separation. Do know his 40 time but I'm not sure it matters much for a guy like that.
Yeah, they were way outclassed talent-wise. Hung in there admirably in the first half.

Yeah, they were way outclassed talent-wise. Hung in there admirably in the first half.
I didn't watch the entire game, flipping between games, But in the first half, I noticed that Flowers was open several times, but the QB was being swarmed by orange jerseys.

Sadly, that MSU game got ugly quickly. Too bad Michigan is the more dominant team lately.
Yeah, bad loss but we knew that was coming. Was awesome to tailgate and spend time with my daughter (mini-me). We left at halftime (LOL) and went to dinner at Barrio’s (best tacos anywhere with her housemate and her housemate’s dad.

The “Walmart” Wolverine fans around here are so arrogant it makes it hard to even root for them as a Big10 team.

Obnoxious.

Had a great time in Lawrence for the GameDay experience. We left our house at 4:30 and arrived at our parking lot a little after 7:00. The entire town really showed out for the GameDay crew. It was a hell of an experience. I was really impressed by the KU team. I thought TCU would run away with it and it looked like it in the first half but the KU defense held it's own while Daniels and the offense seemed to really struggle. Daniels fumbling the ball on the 1 while trying to do his Superman impression was a killer. It seemed like the best thing to happen to the KU offense was Daniels getting hurt. They really started to move the ball after that with the backup QB.

Yeah, bad loss but we knew that was coming. Was awesome to tailgate and spend time with my daughter (mini-me). We left at halftime (LOL) and went to dinner at Barrio’s (best tacos anywhere with her housemate and her housemate’s dad.

The “Walmart” Wolverine fans around here are so arrogant it makes it hard to even root for them as a Big10 team.

Obnoxious.
They take their cue from the HC, Harbaugh.
Their schedule has been very soft.

Last edited:
They take their cue from the HC, Harbaugh.
Their schedule has been very soft.
Michigan looked good today. No fun for this Spartan Fan.

But we are having fun downtown Detroit at this obscure but awesome bar (Thomas Magee’s) watching the game.

Go Green.

Attachments

• 50624B38-E934-4C2A-BD8B-2C32BCB1E0A3.jpeg
    50624B38-E934-4C2A-BD8B-2C32BCB1E0A3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Bama and Tenn in a shoot out. Hooker the Tenn QB is really good. Not even listed in the draft ranking this year. Maybe not eligible.
Lots of games today with top 25 teams playing each other.

Last edited:
MSU

I love my Spartans but the staff has to BE FIRED!!!!

Bryce Young is probably the toughest player in college football. Incredible fortitude, mentally and physically.

Back