College Football Thread 2022

I looked up Hooker, the QB for the Vols, on PFN. He's ranked 119 in this years draft. I going to say that his stock is going to explode by January. He's not just a one trick pony.

Last edited:
52-49 Vols. What a game!

Crazy scoring in this one. Saban's wondering where his defense was. He'll have nightmares about Tenn. WR Jalin Hyatt running past his DBs for months. 6 receptions/207 yds and 5 were TDs. 35yd avg reception! Phenomenal speed, tracking and hands. I want him for the Pats. Serious. Hooker was good but Hyatt was the show last night.

Crazy scoring in this one. Saban's wondering where his defense was. He'll have nightmares about Tenn. WR Jalin Hyatt running past his DBs for months. 6 receptions/207 yds and 5 were TDs. 35yd avg reception! Phenomenal speed, tracking and hands. I want him for the Pats. Serious. Hooker was good but Hyatt was the show last night.
Alabama's defense has been strikingly garbage all season.

Alabama's defense has been strikingly garbage all season.
All those highly touted DBs were picked apart and called for legit DPI's.
Hooker showed not only did he have a strong arm and can run, but he can throw the ball with touch and loft. He will rise to the 1st round by mid Feb. I think that he is the 3rd best QB in the class right now.

All those highly touted DBs were picked apart and called for legit DPI's.
Hooker showed not only did he have a strong arm and can run, but he can throw the ball with touch and loft. He will rise to the 1st round by mid Feb. I think that he is the 3rd best QB in the class right now.

I think the Alabama kid has it all except size. Really smart. Hooker had a huge day for himself, but some of those top-ranked QBs would scare the hell out of me if I was trying to
find a starting QB.

That was a great day of College Football with a lot of top 25 teams playing other top 25 teams instead of Prairie View Tech. I wish I was able to watch more of it.

I think the Alabama kid has it all except size. Really smart. Hooker had a huge day for himself, but some of those top-ranked QBs would scare the hell out of me if I was trying to
find a starting QB.

That was a great day of College Football with a lot of top 25 teams playing other top 25 teams instead of Prairie View Tech. I wish I was able to watch more of it.
Young and Stroud are 1&2. But there are others ranked in the 1st round that I think Hooker is better than, we'll see as the season goes on.

LOL

Attachments

• 311736587_6284708854876893_1112263705413777_n.jpg
    311736587_6284708854876893_1112263705413777_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 8
What a cutie!...don't flatter yourself, I was talking about your daughter. :coffee:
DUDE, I have been her dad her whole life. I KNOW who who you were referring to. There is a baseball bat by the front door for a reason.

She is smarter than me, and she is more cutting than me and she is beautiful wearing a prom dress and she is beautiful coming out of the dressing room, caring her hockey bag. God smiled on my bald head and said "you will have the perfect daughter".

Who am I to argue?

14th ranked Syracuse is leading 5th ranked Clemson at Clemson, 21-10.
Clemson's NFL talent on defense takes over that game.
I never got a good look at that personal foul on the out of bounds play, was the offensive player even touched?

Clemson's NFL talent on defense takes over that game.
I never got a good look at that personal foul on the out of bounds play, was the offensive player even touched?
Yes, the one that actually turned the game around, QB was just out of bounds and DL lowered the shoulder and hit him.

Just tuned into the Penn St vs Ohio St game expecting to see OSU blowing them out. Right now in the 3rd Penn St 14 Ohio St 13.
Marvin Harrison Jr plays for OSU
Joey Porter Jr plays for PSU

Back