Colts Made the Accusation of Deflated Balls

I love Patriots fans -

They think Spygate was "blown out of proportion" yet the commission of the NFL gave them the biggest fine of all time and took a draft pick away - and Pats fans continued to say there was no "distinct advantage"

And here we are again - clearly no distinct advantage or both teams had the same opportunity - what a bunch of BS. Bahstonians seeing through the Bahsten glasses again. :jedi-smiley:

We're trying to find something that will blow you out of proportion, but the air pump is being used right now.

I love Patriots fans -

They think Spygate was "blown out of proportion" yet the commission of the NFL gave them the biggest fine of all time and took a draft pick away
Exactly. That's why I say it was blown out of proportion.

:coffee:

I love Patriots fans -

They think Spygate was "blown out of proportion" yet the commission of the NFL gave them the biggest fine of all time and took a draft pick away - and Pats fans continued to say there was no "distinct advantage"

And here we are again - clearly no distinct advantage or both teams had the same opportunity - what a bunch of BS. Bahstonians seeing through the Bahsten glasses again. :jedi-smiley:

The penalty imposed was for blatant disregard of a league memo from Goodell and he flexed his muscle to show the new guy had balls.

The only sad part was Krafty rolled over and willingly took it.

But the rest of the sheep went that way. Go catch up.

So how long before he goes back in the AA. He would make a great ESPN reporter.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spalding-Neverflat-Composite-Full-Size-Football/10741159

The Spalding Never Flat Full Size Composite Football includes patented technology to remain inflated up to 10 times longer than normal balls! The Never Flat Football features a Soft Tack composite cover with SBR foam rubber backing for superior feel and grip!
  • Full Size Football
  • Soft Tack Composite Cover for Superior Feel and Grip
  • SBR Foam Rubber Backing Enhances the Overall Feel of the Ball
  • Patented Never Flat Technology, Stays Inflated 10x Longer Than Normal Balls!
  • DCW Rubberized Lacing Systemm - Provides Ultimate Grip in Any Condition / Diamond Cross Weave Design Enhanded Feel and Prevents Slippage

The NFL is blind to science.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spalding-Neverflat-Composite-Full-Size-Football/10741159

The Spalding Never Flat Full Size Composite Football includes patented technology to remain inflated up to 10 times longer than normal balls! The Never Flat Football features a Soft Tack composite cover with SBR foam rubber backing for superior feel and grip!
  • Full Size Football
  • Soft Tack Composite Cover for Superior Feel and Grip
  • SBR Foam Rubber Backing Enhances the Overall Feel of the Ball
  • Patented Never Flat Technology, Stays Inflated 10x Longer Than Normal Balls!
  • DCW Rubberized Lacing Systemm - Provides Ultimate Grip in Any Condition / Diamond Cross Weave Design Enhanded Feel and Prevents Slippage

The NFL is blind to science.

no way they make that change. I had one for the boy so we could have a catch.... didn't like it.

One thing I am 100000% convinced of: no Colts player had a thing to do with this. They were being used as "sources" by someone with a skin in the game. And that is disgraceful.

I'm sure the NFL could invest in a better version, no?
sure they could but to make a change like that is difficult.

I can see a Two Ball Czar being assigned to each stadium to test the balls firmness on the field just prior to kick off and handed to be played with.

One thing I am 100000% convinced of: no Colts player had a thing to do with this. They were being used as "sources" by someone with a skin in the game. And that is disgraceful.

Especially as it appears the player(s) were used as "sources" without their consent or even knowledge. Which is not only disgraceful, but stupid. Maybe one should clue one's "source" in so that everyone is on the same page. Or at least ensure your stooge won't deny it. :facepalm:

I don't fault any Colts players in this.

Difficult, maybe. But not impossible, and certainly not impractical.

How much does the NFL care about this?

The penalty imposed was for blatant disregard of a league memo from Goodell and he flexed his muscle to show the new guy had balls.

The only sad part was Krafty rolled over and willingly took it.

But the rest of the sheep went that way. Go catch up.

It's funny you present this as fact.

It had nothing to do with the memo - the memo was brought to their attention and they still cheated. Its amazing how fools who support this team are so ignorant when it comes to the reality of the matter.

It just the same - Patriots fans will say that deflating balls had no impact on the game and the outcome would be the same. This is not a fact - the outcome "could" have been the same, but the reality of the matter is there was a reason those balls had less air in them and it was to help with a competitive advantage.

Can we skip the prelims and send this dude back home?

people who add nothing to the conversation are always the biggest whiners. I get it, you don't like me and some others don't either. Put me on ignore like I have several members on here on ignore then. Guys like MikeMo56345363634682285 may think I am a fool, but he does understand that there are other views and opinions and I am doing nothing wrong but trying to understand the other side.

If you have something meaningful to say, debate the post and not the poster.

Well then since the ball in the second half all came with in rage subtract our 17 points from the final score.

~Dee~
Posted via Mobile Device

It had nothing to do with the memo - the memo was brought to their attention and they still cheated. Its amazing how fools who support this team are so ignorant when it comes to the reality of the matter.

It just the same - Patriots fans will say that deflating balls had no impact on the game and the outcome would be the same. This is not a fact - the outcome "could" have been the same, but the reality of the matter is there was a reason those balls had less air in them and it was to help with a competitive advantage.

I'm assuming you have proof that someone on the Patriots staff deliberately took air out of the footballs?

....but the reality of the matter is there was a reason those balls had less air in them and it was to help with a competitive advantage.

To quote you, its funny you present this as fact. It is a fact that some balls were under inflated. It is not a fact, at this point, that it was to help with a competitive advantage.

At least try to be consistent in your own argument.

Back