Congrats

wow.....an amazing game to watch.....as much as I despise all things Pats.....They are an amazing team to watch. If my Jets could be half as competent as this organization, we might actually make the playoffs every other year. So congrats.....and enjoy........Im jealous.

Now.....back to my old self.....screw all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!:coffee:

Are you Jets fans excited about having Tony Romo as your QB next year?:coffee:

This thread has me laughing out loud at the airport in Tampa. People are staring....

LOL!

wow.....an amazing game to watch.....as much as I despise all things Pats.....They are an amazing team to watch. If my Jets could be half as competent as this organization, we might actually make the playoffs every other year. So congrats.....and enjoy........Im jealous.

Now.....back to my old self.....screw all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!:coffee:

I'll stick my congratulations on the great season and winning no. 5 in the manner that your team did here. One heck pf a game.

I have one concern:
Did BT survive? :coffee:

Seriously, doing a quick scan I haven't seen a post by him...

I wondered the same thing.
As stated earlier, and I will jump on here too, congrats. That was a real fun game to watch.

I hate the Pats with the fire of a thousand suns.......... but congrats. What the Pat's organization has been able to accomplish over the last decade and a half will most likely never be repeated.

thanks guys. You're all a bunch of class acts :toast:

This is the gayest thread ever.

YOU...on the other hand...:thwak: :thwak: :thwak:

We need to give him one more year to get beat up before we overpay him. Romo in 2018.

Aha, you've given everything away!

We can tell - you work in the Jets front office.

Don't try to deny it, you're obviously a deep-cunning person with an intimate knowledge of the Jets football acumen. You bring a Vezzini-level of insight to these boards.

latest

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

:toast:

will it guarantee a NY Jet SB ?

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Clearly you forgot about Geno

Geno will be a top-15 starter when he inevitably ends up on another team.

Back