Congratulations to the Patriots - Playoff Bound!

Roberto71

Reaction score
Heck of a job by Bill, his assistant coaches and all the players.

Unreal to be 10-6 after last season. The QB is in place, some great FA picks up and draftees, the future is bright. Too early maybe for a SB run but if we win in Miami next week we'll have momentum.

Just to be in the playoffs is huge.

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
The question is , has this team developed the maturity to handle a play off run ?.We certainly have the talent , no one questions that.But as we all know , talented teams sometimes crumble under the stress of post season.In the past we had old man Brady , the vitual " been there , done that " guy to calm the troops but without a pool of vetern leadership it will be interesting to see how we handle it.I am optimistic about or chances but even more so of a future with Mac at the wheel.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
The question is , has this team developed the maturity to handle a play off run ?.We certainly have the talent , no one questions that.But as we all know , talented teams sometimes crumble under the stress of post season.In the past we had old man Brady , the vitual " been there , done that " guy to calm the troops but without a pool of vetern leadership it will be interesting to see how we handle it.I am optimistic about or chances but even more so of a future with Mac at the wheel.

We have old man Belichick. I'll take him.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Just like to point out that it's quite posible to lose without "crumblimg under the pressure"

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I got out of the fortune telling business quite a while ago. I'm very happy that they made the playoffs
Just want to take it one game at a time.
Next up, the Fins.

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Well obviously , we could just play terribly as other parts of the season which does'nt speak at all toward the difference of post season mentality vs regular season 🤔
Just like to point out that it's quite posible to lose without "crumblimg under the pressure"

Yeah, sometimes the other team is better. That's why they keep score, even. :coffee: