Could the AFC East send three teams to the playoffs?

And the playoff prospects of the two teams a game behind them in the division might be of some relevance. I can understand that the prospect of the Jets making the playoffs might be too horrifying to contemplate, but it is on the table.

Why? Patriots either will or won't make the playoffs. Whether other teams from the AFC East do or not is irrelevant.

Why? Patriots either will or won't make the playoffs. Whether other teams from the AFC East do or not is irrelevant.

Thats silly

If the Dolphins get in as a Wild card team the Patriots would play the Dolphins (in one scenario)

How the hell is that irrelevant?

Stop with the haterade

Oh, change your sig
None of them are on the team anymore

zonk...I see two teams from the east making it...pats and Jets...sorry but the fins will fold

Just busting them , just giving you a front squeeeze

much rather see the Jesters then the 'Fins. Of course, a rematch of either would, in all likelihood, take place at the Razor, so that would be good, especially if it's a snowy January day and Miami is coming in.

I would enjoy it immensely if the Jets made the Playoffs. Just so the Pats could smoke them in the WC weekend.

The Pats may not win the SB this year, but we can rip the still-beating heart out of the Jets TWICE in the same season? Awesome

I'd like to see both the Jets and Fins not make it in a tiebreaker with another team. That would be awesome.

The Jets host the Falcons, go to Indy, then host the Bengals. I can't possibly see them making it against that schedule. Maybe if the beat the Falcons, lost, then Cincy rested all of their good players. Who knows.

The Broncos finish the season against the Raiders, Eagles and Chiefs. That should get them to 10 wins.

The Jets have the Falcons, Colts and Bengals. They might not win another game this season, especially if the Falcons can get healthy and Sanchez returns to NY.

The Dolphins finish up with the Titans, Texans and Steelers. All 3 of those teams are better than the Dolphins, imo, although the Texans are soft and the Steelers are reeling. It's tough to see Miami sweeping that trio.

The Jaguars face the Colts, Patriots and Browns. That's a tough enough schedule that losing today probably doomed them.

The Ravens finish with Chicago, Pittsburgh and Oakland. That should be a 2 win minimum, which would put the team at 9 wins.

I don't expect to see both the Jets and Dolphins in the playoffs. I give the Dolphins the better odds at making it.

Back