Cowboys Trade for PacMan

YES!! Good riddance :party:

fireworks.gif

The Titans get a 4th rounder this year and pick next year. Better than an empty locker, right VYF.

<<
Probably a good move if he can stay out of jail.
>>

Doubt it. Has not been reinstated yet and there are plenty of indications Goodell has no intention of doing so. The Boys give up a 4th whether or not he's reinstated so they could be throwing it away for nothing. Especially since PacMan paid 15k in what could be hush money to the shooter in the Vegas incident.

Even if he is allowed back in the league, this guy is just plain stupid as a doorknob. He's bound to get into trouble again.

A 4th-round pick, and possibly another pick? ROFL Gotta love the Cowboys! Morons....

Jail issues aside, I'm wondering if Jerry Jones remembers how the 'Boys lost to the Giants. They had serious offensive issues in the final two minutes, so why add to the defense when the offense is the biggest problem?

Jail issues aside, I'm wondering if Jerry Jones remembers how the 'Boys lost to the Giants. They had serious offensive issues in the final two minutes, so why add to the defense when the offense is the biggest problem?

Jerry hasn't forgot. Jerry has hinted that if a player like Anquan Boldin (who demanded a trade this week and who has the same agent as TO) or Roy Williams-WR becomes available he would gladly give up one of the #1 picks the Cowboys have. The other pick is being used on a RB to paid with Barber. They are also still looking at drafting a CB (Brandon Flowers in the 2nd is the rumored target).

As for the Pacman trade ... the Cowboys are giving up a 4th rounder this year. If he is reinstated and plays this year they also give up a 6th in next years draft. If he doesn't get reinstated or if he F's up before the start of the season the Titans will give that 4th rounder back in next years draft.

i wouldn't even trade my donkey kong for pacman.

As for the Pacman trade ... the Cowboys are giving up a 4th rounder this year. If he is reinstated and plays this year they also give up a 6th in next years draft. If he doesn't get reinstated or if he F's up before the start of the season the Titans will give that 4th rounder back in next years draft.

Oh, that doesn't sound too bad then. Pretty low risk.

I guess the Cowpokes are trying to deflect some of the drama queen, soap opera media circus away from Tony-don't call me Mr Simpson-Romo and T.O.

Draft picks given up aside.... Did the 'Pokes really need another ridiculous media distraction like Pacman?

The other pick is being used on a RB to paid with Barber.

You think Barber can handle a full season by himself with that hard-charging style of his? Is he doomed to platoon until he can go elsewhere?

Back