Dear Refs: Go **** Yourselves

While I agree that the Pats got humped several times last night, I can't help but put this one on the decision to have Harper return punts. He's a PS guy and shouldn't have been put in that position. Cold, snowing, windy, Primetime game on the road. I would have rather seen Chung go out there and fair catch all of them.

The Donkeys had just gone down 21-7, then a pathetic 3 and out. They were demoralized. That muffed catch/return changed the whole game and allowed the bad calls to let them back in it.

Also, that is not hindsight. I said that the first time I saw him out there.

Also, f*ck the refs.
IF Chung could catch he would have caught the INT that was tipped into his hands..... :poke:

Would have been nice if NE recovered a few fumbles. WTF?

This^^^. Denver put the ball on the ground 3x. Pats also dropped to interceptions, including one early that could have been walked in for a TD. Add a bunch of poorly timed and dropped passes and there is NO FVCKING WAY I blame officiating. You play like shit, you lose. Period. I felt like I was watching the fvcking Ratbirds at times last night.

This^^^. Denver put the ball on the ground 3x. Pats also dropped to interceptions, including one early that could have been walked in for a TD. Add a bunch of poorly timed and dropped passes and there is NO FVCKING WAY I blame officiating. You play like shit, you lose. Period. I felt like I was watching the fvcking Ratbirds at times last night.

You can blame officiating AND execution. Those are not mutually exclusive and fact remains that when game was on the line, Broncos got gifted by the zebras. Heavily.

You can blame officiating AND execution. Those are not mutually exclusive and fact remains that when game was on the line, Broncos got gifted by the zebras. Heavily.

Piss poor execution is why the game was that close in the first place. You and I are surrounded by a whiny bitch-ass fanbase that does nothing but blame officiating every time they lose. I refuse to play that game.

Thomas was doing all he could to allow NE to win as well. He's a pussy (except for that one back-breaking catch).

Piss poor execution is why the game was that close in the first place. You and I are surrounded by a whiny bitch-ass fanbase that does nothing but blame officiating every time they lose. I refuse to play that game.

Catch the punt and the game is likely over. Breathed life back into the Broncos.

Thomas was doing all he could to allow NE to win as well. He's a pussy (except for that one back-breaking catch).

He seemed like he was taking the night off......seemed to barely be in half the plays

When the refs have two egregious mistakes on the go-ahead TD for the Broncos, I think it's fine to voice discontent about the job they're doing.

Ravens fans whine about lack of PI calls against Torrey Smith, when there's no PI. That's different.

Catch the punt and the game is likely over. Breathed life back into the Broncos.

Hadn't even gotten to that yet. 5 fvcking turnover opportunities last night...ZERO conversions.

Worst game they've played since that abortion in KC last year.

Denver had their stupid moments as well:

1) Brock being sacked out of FG range
2) Missed FG
3) Von Miller Personal Foul
4) DT dropping 4-5 passes

...the weather really proved who wanted to be out there and who did not. Patriot teammates lean way to much on Brady to pull them through and at times play below their potential...we struggled with that with Manning as well.

Denver had their stupid moments as well:

1) Brock being sacked out of FG range
2) Missed FG
3) Von Miller Personal Foul
4) DT dropping 4-5 passes

...the weather really proved who wanted to be out there and who did not. Patriot teammates lean way to much on Brady to pull them through and at times play below their potential...we struggled with that with Manning as well.

Don't forget Brock getting sacked to make it 3rd and 19... oh wait a sec...

I refuse to blame the officials. There were multiple opportunities to put this game away. They didn't execute.

This ^

If Harper catches the punt, they win the game, plain and simple.

I will say that I thought this was the game where the injuries caught up with them. I doubt Amendola or Edelman would have let that ball bounce off their chest. Also, the defense (which played well for much of the game), looked mediocre (at best), once Hightower went down.

This ^

If Harper catches the punt, they win the game, plain and simple.

I will say that I thought this was the game where the injuries caught up with them. I doubt Amendola or Edelman would have let that ball bounce off their chest. Also, the defense (which played well for much of the game), looked mediocre (at best), once Hightower went down.

No, the refs would have did something else for the donkos to capitalize on...I truly believe the fix was in last night.

When the refs have two egregious mistakes on the go-ahead TD for the Broncos, I think it's fine to voice discontent about the job they're doing.
Ravens fans whine about lack of PI calls against Torrey Smith, when there's no PI. That's different.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all. Harper comes out of the pile with the ball but possession is awarded to Denver? That ungodly bad OPI call late? Yeah, TERRIBLE calls...but I'm not blaming the loss on that shit. FAR too many other things that came down to just a plain failure to execute.

No, the refs would have did something else for the donkos to capitalize on...I truly believe the fix was in last night.

If the fix was in last night, you guys had every opportunity to win and close out the game. Once overtime hit, the score was 0-0. McD was about as bland as could be with the playcalling in the 4th quarter. That Brandon Bolden wheel route was a thing of beauty.

Back