Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most relaxed I've ever been for a Patriots Super Bowl. Anyone else

This is the most relaxed I've ever been for a Patriots Super Bowl. Anyone else

Relaxed? Ummm... No.

I will be pissed if we lose.

And then I get to participate in a meeting tomorrow at 9am EST with my VP who is a rabid Gints fan (and default Hags fan). The loss to the Gints last time was almost unbearable.

Relaxed? Ummm... No.

I will be pissed if we lose.

And then I get to participate in a meeting tomorrow at 9am EST with my VP who is a rabid Gints fan (and default Hags fan). The loss to the Gints last time was almost unbearable.

Yup relaxed, and we are now Super Bowl Champions baby

I'm not a huge "OMG THE ANNOUNCERS HATE US" person but seriously...could Collinsworth cried about not running Lynch and failed to credit Butler for an amazing play any longer than he did? YES WE GET IT CRIS YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A BAD CALL HOW ABOUT HOLLA AT UNDRAFTED BUTLER FOR THAT PHENOMENAL PLAY???
And he kept talking about the ball thing then saying oh but let's enjoy the game. YES LET'S ENJOY THE GAME YOU MISERABLE COCKSUCKER.

Now....what will we be accused of do you think now???

We're using non-regulation tape on the players wrists, we used the wrong water in the showers....

Trent Dilfer sticking up for pats while Chris Carter is pushing the issue saying it is a big deal.

I probably dogged Dilfer before but he should get a Planet HOF pass for life for sticking up for TFB/BB on this issue

At the end...when Kearse made that freakazoid catch...I thought it was over. So glad that I was wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

How could it not have been, right? That's been our karma. Malcolm Butler, I name thee karma breaker!

NE overcame Glendale, jumped numerous gates, and out-freaked all the freaky plays which made this 4th Championship so elusive.

And #12 made all the 12s STFU :celebrate:

Trent Dilfer sticking up for pats while Chris Carter is pushing the issue saying it is a big deal.

I probably dogged Dilfer before but he should get a Planet HOF pass for life for sticking up for TFB/BB on this issue

One of the few guys in the media in this mess that actually showed he has integrity. Admitting when you are a hypocrite, recognizing that if you bend the rules, you shouldn't criticize others, all of that, adds up to having integrity. Something a lot of these hypocrites keep talking about, that have no clue what integrity actually means. The media has no integrity. They went out of their way to leak, twist and paint a story about information that was not verified and accurate. I doubt we will see millions of articles on every site if cleared of this. Which only goes to prove the total lack of integrity in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back