Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent Dilfer sticking up for pats while Chris Carter is pushing the issue saying it is a big deal.

I probably dogged Dilfer before but he should get a Planet HOF pass for life for sticking up for TFB/BB on this issue

Anyone have a link? I heard about this but missed it.

Anyone have a link? I heard about this but missed it.

I watched it live and the look on Carters face was flip-pin' priceless. Dilfer called him out on how the league and players all know that no body is squeaky clean.

It was on pretty late last night. Not sure its something ESPN would keep as a standalone segment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b-ikaK4cY0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Relaxed? Ummm... No.

I will be pissed if we lose.

And then I get to participate in a meeting tomorrow at 9am EST with my VP who is a rabid Gints fan (and default Hags fan). The loss to the Gints last time was almost unbearable.

The SOB canceled the meeting!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

NFL football operations chief Troy Vincent has confirmed Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson helped kick off Deflategate by contacting league officials about the New England Patriots using underinflated balls in the AFC Championship Game.
Vincent conducted an interview with "60 Minutes Sports" that airs Tuesday on Showtime, as reported Monday by MMQB.SI.com, in which he said Grigson notified the league about a potential deflation problem.
There have been various reports as to how NFL officials became aware of the situation and whether Indianapolis tipped them off. Nobody in the Colts organization has confirmed those details, and Grigson was silent on the topic in the days leading up to Sunday's Super Bowl.
"Everything I'm sure is going to come out in the investigation, guys. Like I said, it's not appropriate for me to talk about. I can't do that," Grigson said Jan. 23 when asked whether he or anyone else in the Colts organization had notified the league about the Patriots using underinflated balls. "It's in the league's hands. I'm sorry."
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...atriots-deflating-footballs-troy-vincent-says

Harbaugh just on NBC with Crotchas, apparently denying any knowledge or involvement in deflategate. Just caught the tail end where he said he didn't even think about teh Pats balls, just found out when everyone else did. Too little too late? :coffee:

Harbaugh was absolutely involved in this. Bill knows who's behind this. Revenge will be swift and merciless.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b-ikaK4cY0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome.

Big respect for Dilfer, as he's the only guy I can recall so far to step up and admit his previous error of ways.

I wish they didn't cut out after his last undressing - his most salient points. I'd have liked to hear asshat Cris Carter's response.

Ah, no I wouldn't. He can die in his sleep on a half eaten bag o dicks.

That was awesome.

Big respect for Dilfer, as he's the only guy I can recall so far to step up and admit his previous error of ways.

I wish they didn't cut out after his last undressing - his most salient points. I'd have liked to hear asshat Cris Carter's response.

Ah, no I wouldn't. He can die in his sleep on a half eaten bag o dicks.

We already know what his response would be-

:blahblahblah: SPYGATE

:blahblahblah: DEFLATED BALLS

:blahblahblah:...

A coworker of mine (Raider fan) says to me this morning "I only acknowledge that Tom Brady was in three Super Bowls. The Tuck game shouldn't count, Spygate shouldn't count and Deflate gate shouldn't count."

So much I wanted to say. I just walked away in silence. I think that pissed him off more than anything I could have said.

A coworker of mine (Raider fan) says to me this morning "I only acknowledge that Tom Brady was in three Super Bowls. The Tuck game shouldn't count, Spygate shouldn't count and Deflate gate shouldn't count."

So much I wanted to say. I just walked away in silence. I think that pissed him off more than anything I could have said.

You can't reason with stupid.

Tell him you consider NE to be winners of 6 SBs :shrug:

I suppose we get to add back one for the Ben ****ing Dreith game.

I suppose we get to add back one for the Ben ****ing Dreith game.

He's 32 years old. I couldn't even go there with him.

Screw him. He's bitter. You should hear him now that he knows that Brad Johnson doctored up all the footballs in 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back