Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Cherone in Extreme yes.... in VH... uh... sorry
:coffee:

:)
"Without You" is legit. :coffee:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BM5Rh2KW4Zc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll just drop this right here. ROFL

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay · 49s49 seconds ago
We are confident the NFL and Commissioner will address the concerns that arouse from our Champ Game. The integrity of the game is critical.

We are confident the NFL and Commissioner will address the concerns that arouse from our Champ Game. The integrity of the game is critical.

#WheresMyPills #LaundryBag #CantFindMyHouse

oh, good. I wasn't the only one to get wood from watching that game.

Would love to know how SharksofVegas confirmed that number. CONFIRMED--confirmed by whom?

Bill Burr = very funny.

the other guy = dbag
he is from my home town

Thanks SC. This is actually Bushy T Beaver. Haven't been on the site in awhile, password wasn't working and mods not answering my emails. So I've been reborn, so to speak.
didn't we change your name a while back. Let my look.... yeah your user name is just "Bushy"

Boom.

Pete Carroll has just said he's learned more about footballs and pressure in the past week than he's ever had! And he empathises totally with Bill. He said it happens, things that hit you for the first time that you never thought of. He said he's never checked how footballs are handled etc until this week. Says his awareness is now up!

Said it's an unfortunate situation the Patriots have to deal with.

Thanks Pete.

I have a hard time imagining BB cheerleading on the sideline. I can easily picture PC with multi colored pompoms and a plaid kilt,( I'm being nice), Telling anyone who will listen," I'm pumped an' jacked! do you wanna handle these pompoms?"

Sherman just said (live coverage on NFLN) the Pats likely would never be punished as long as Kraft and Goodell are posing for pictures together.

Sherman is falling into the same envy-driven mindset that started this whole mess. He is widely regarded as a smart dude with an outspoken personality but he is letting a reporter take his focus from next Sunday if only for a second. I wonder if anyone will bother to ask him his opinion after phase II of this circus commences; HateGate- Exposing The NFL's Attempt to Smear Its Greatest Coach & Quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back