'Deflategate' Update - NFL covered up key facts

I can't imagine what they thought they would accomplish by destroying the evidence produced by a high school chemistry experiment.

I visit a lot of forums of other teams to read what folks are saying about their local teams and the Pats and I rarely if ever see DG get mentioned. I think mostly everyone knows it was a complete farce and in a way added to Brady's legacy given even the league could not stop him as he won the SB in 2016 on his FU tour and then proceeded to win 3 more for good measure.

Eh, any particular ones these past couple of years?

Deflategate was completely overblown, which should be obvious to anyone by now. Whether the footballs were being deflated or not, Brady won 4 Super Bowls and had a HOF career after the alleged incident. Brady was an absolute beast for the entirety of the '16 season after the 4-game suspension as well.

Also Brady winning a Super Bowl with another franchise let the air out of the Patriots overall cheating accusations.

Deflategate was completely overblown, which should be obvious to anyone by now. Whether the footballs were being deflated or not, Brady won 4 Super Bowls and had a HOF career after the alleged incident. Brady was an absolute beast for the entirety of the '16 season after the 4-game suspension as well.

Also Brady winning a Super Bowl with another franchise let the air out of the Patriots overall cheating accusations.
I never thought about your last point. You are right. Brady winning elsewhere does somewhat debunk the cheating accusations against the Pats over the years.

Not really, he simply brought his cheating ways with him to Tampa. :coffee:

I never thought about your last point. You are right. Brady winning elsewhere does somewhat debunk the cheating accusations against the Pats over the years.

“Somewhat” ?

🤔

Oh, that's why the Patriots suck without him.

You and I have very different definitions of suck. Double digit wins and a postseason appearance isn’t suckage (in my eyes, at least), but given the context of the conversation I should probably assume you’re being facetious.

It's akin to a bitter ex gf calling you up and trying to revive an argument that you purposely had forgotten about over 10 years ago.
I just wish i could thumb up about a million times. Something this obvious and there are still so many people that regardless of any and all evidence refuse to believe what has been proven right in front of their own eyes.

Marisa Tomei Movie GIF

Back