Denvernatives mega-thread about the Bucking Bronco's

Come here, 's okay... It'll just hurt a little. :zombie:

You will know hurt come Saturday honey :hello:

As for the other stupid remark, I don't have a peni....I thought my name was obvious. Apparently not:shrug_n:

Porter's one of ours, now.

:zombie:

True. But he was with my boys when he picked Peyton and won the SB.

I know Tracy was a Saint as I have a real live Jersey just like his. Two in fact. :thumb:
Posted via Mobile Device

:blah:

Ray couldn't do it with extra knives and another change of clothes. :zombie:

:blink:

Clearly

fm0zlt.jpg

#D'OH

Now remember, folks, as I said in the other thread (titled after my pleasant self), since I don't know if you'll be making it to Denver, I'm just not very motivated here to really engage your preemptive smack attack. I just don't feel it, dawgs.

OH the attempts to provoke. Not till Sunday night, hon, assuming you win.

Just hold up to your end of the bargain, we'll be waiting. :poke:

And our field is in fine condition.

**And you can have your Michigan Man back, he's rather grating lately. He won't leave!!!

Porter's one of ours, now.

:zombie:

Perhaps you put it on the wrong appendage? :blink:

Come here, 's okay... It'll just hurt a little. :zombie:

I really just quoted all of these for two reasons:

1. Your comeback skills need some work.
2. Your excessive use of emoticons doesn't mask your trollishness.

But as to your comment about not knowing whether we'll make it to Denver...probably not, since your team will probably get beat down by the Ravens (by the way, Ray had about a gazillion tackles the other day, so he probably won't need those knives), thereby giving us home field advantage in the AFCCG while your team sits home watching with salty tears.

Now remember, folks, as I said in the other thread (titled after my pleasant self), since I don't know if you'll be making it to Denver, I'm just not very motivated here to really engage your preemptive smack attack. I just don't feel it, dawgs.

Are you referring to a thread that is titled Hey DenverNative in the AssClown Asylum? If so, you need to spend a few minutes reading that. I don't think it says what you think it does.
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you referring to a thread that is titled Hey DenverNative in the AssClown Asylum? If so, you need to spend a few minutes reading that. I don't think it says what you think it does.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course it does cause she said so:rolleyes:

I really just quoted all of these for two reasons:

1. Your comeback skills need some work.
2. Your excessive use of emoticons doesn't mask your trollishness.

But as to your comment about not knowing whether we'll make it to Denver...probably not, since your team will probably get beat down by the Ravens (by the way, Ray had about a gazillion tackles the other day, so he probably won't need those knives), thereby giving us home field advantage in the AFCCG while your team sits home watching with salty tears.

Well first of all, I've already said several times I'm not particularly motivated to engage people here since I don't know if you're coming to Denver. Why invest that kind of energy?

As far as Ray "The Knife" goes, his fill-in posted similar stats. It's more about their defensive scheme than some alleged beast. Hint: If he were still a beast, he wouldn't be retiring yet.

1. "A win by the Patriots Sunday will make Brady 17-6 in his playoff career, which will give him one more victory than Montana and make him the winningest starting quarterback in NFL playoff history. (Peyton Manning’s next playoff loss will tie him with Brett Favre with 11, the most losses in NFL playoff history)."

Didn't seem to matter against NYG. I haven't looked, is Brady's record against NYG as deplorable as it is against Denver? I'm too lazy to check.

Well first of all, I've already said several times I'm not particularly motivated to engage people here since I don't know if you're coming to Denver. Why invest that kind of energy?

As far as Ray "The Knife" goes, his fill-in posted similar stats. It's more about their defensive scheme than some alleged beast. Hint: If he were still a beast, he wouldn't be retiring yet.

Yes why invest the energy coming to another teams board and spewing nonsense out of your trap??? Oh yeah I know it's those delusions making ya do it. Gotta love the trolls.

Didn't seem to matter against NYG. I haven't looked, is Brady's record against NYG as deplorable as it is against Denver? I'm too lazy to check.

How many SB's does Denver have in the past 10 years??? oh yeah NONE. You apparently missed the point and i am too tired to try and explain it to you. I have to work with brain injured people tomorrow which I have to say most have more intelligence than you :shrug_n:

Man, I already answered these silly accusations. Check my posting history for today.

Why?? SO I can see the SAME BS over and over??? Nah I'm good. Talking to you is like talking to the tree outside.

Seems like you're spending plenty of energy posting dozens of messages on a forum dedicated to a team you may not even play next week. :BS:

Fun Fact of the Day: NYJ's two drooling idiot QBs with playoff experience won their first playoff games (Peyton started 0-3) and both have better playoff win ratios than Peyton. ROFL

Did I mention that these two douchewaffles are barely NFL QBs and could very well be out of the league by September? ROFL

TFB has a chance to break Montana's record for playoff wins this season and a realistic shot at closing in on 20. Peyton is still chasing his 10th win after 19 playoff games and 14 years in the league. Actually, Tom ****ing Brady won as many playoff games in his first three years as Peyton has over his entire career. ROFL

PS - This thread was worth posting trolllolololl

Then why did you spend the bulk of 24 hours posting ANYTHING here? What are you doing here thanking people like me for restaurant suggestions in my home town NOLA? MD is absolutely going to SB so I was helping him plan. Do you expect Denver to be there? Then go hang with Doncos fans and plan with them!

It's not rocket science.
Posted via Mobile Device

Especially after challenging ME to hit Tebow. :shake:

Now, bid can say that, but a perfect stranger? No. I have standards.:harumph:

Especially after challenging ME to hit Tebow. :shake:

Now, bid can say that, but a perfect stranger? No. I have standards.:harumph:

Well, at least she's been a fun little toy to play with. So there's that.

Back