Divisional Round Games

Lol Rodgers. 0-4 vs Niners.
What a choke at the end by him while Jimmy led the GWD.

I walked away after Jimmy threw that late first half pick thinking there's no way SF could win.
Happy with the outcome.

SF offense is bad and Jimmy is an idiot.

STs play won it for SF. I don't think that will do it for them in the NFCCG though. Either the Rams or Bucs should win easily imo.

Imagine Deebo on the Pats instead of Harry...

What about selecting N'keal Harry 4 picks before Deebo Samuel and Joejuan Williams 6 picks before AJ Brown? I'm still in disbelief.

STs play won it for SF. I don't think that will do it for them in the NFCCG though. Either the Rams or Bucs should win easily imo.

What about selecting N'keal Harry 4 picks before Deebo Samuel and Joejuan Williams 6 picks before AJ Brown? I'm still in disbelief.
It was a cold game there in GB last night...so, there should be a little flex on how bad they were. All that matters is that they beat the Peckers.

Whoever SF plays it won't be in cold and snow, so that will likely help the SF Offense.
Rams and Bucs gotta be happy knowing the winner will host instead of having to go to Lambeau

It was a cold game there in GB last night...so, there should be a little flex on how bad they were. All that matters is that they beat the Peckers.

SF has a good defense but their O will only go as far JimmyG lets them go.
I don't trust JG near enough to think he can win it for SF when it was SF's STs that won it for JimmyG.
SF can't expect another STs TD or another blocked FG to win vs the Rams or the Bucs.
An 11.8 QBR? Look at his passing stat line. Historically bad for the modern era playoffs.

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSQBRRTG
Jimmy Garoppolo11/191316.9014-2511.857.1

SF has a good defense but their O will only go as far JimmyG lets them go.
I don't trust JG near enough to think he can win it for SF when it was SF's STs that won it for JimmyG.
SF can't expect another STs TD or another blocked FG to win vs the Rams or the Bucs.
An 11.8 QBR? Look at his passing stat line. Historically bad for the modern era playoffs.

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSQBRRTG
Jimmy Garoppolo11/191316.9014-2511.857.1
Jimmy G is the big wild card/weak spot for SF for sure
a couple of passes were good but dropped, but still, his pic was a bad decision.
I wouldn't feel good if I was an SF fan that he's the QB in a big game.

Back