Divisional Round Games

It's amazing about the bye isn't it. Teams that get it typically finished with very strong records and then typically go easy with the last game of the season with perhaps, resting key players. But that's 2-3 weeks off for many players. And then they have to face a wild car scrapper who probably had to fight like hell to pick up a playoff spot by the skin and picked up real momentum towards the end of the reg season and get their win in the WC round and then are battle hardened and have momentum. And they also have this attitude of, we've nothing to lose....We suffered ourselves from this over the years.

The Niners to me look like the Giants from 2011...yes, those Giants. They scrapped through the reg season, lost 4 in a four in November and scraped into the WC round after winning their last 3/4 games and they were purpose built for the playoffs. Physical and tough with a pounding run game and they went on the road and won out. I remember then whalloping the Falcons in the WC round who looked a good team, then they did the same in Lambeau and then beat the Niners in SF. And we know what happened then.

It's all about momentum. The Niners and Bengals had it coming into this game. We could easily see the same tonight.

Seem to be a lot of talk that Brady is now contemplating retirement. If they Buccs win again, they're saying he might well call it a day.

Seem to be a lot of talk that Brady is now contemplating retirement. If they Buccs win again, they're saying he might well call it a day.
He should.... if he can go out with another SB win then how better to end his career ?
Having said that, I agree that it will be insufferable around here (New England area) listening to sports radio go on and on about Brady. I have to root for the Rams to avoid weeks of Brady ball washing. as much as a Jimmy G v Brady would make for a lot of juice heading into the NFCC, like my dislike for the Chiefs, I want them gone today so there's no risk of Brady and/or Mahomes butt licking for 2 weeks.

SF has a good defense but their O will only go as far JimmyG lets them go.
I don't trust JG near enough to think he can win it for SF when it was SF's STs that won it for JimmyG.
SF can't expect another STs TD or another blocked FG to win vs the Rams or the Bucs.
An 11.8 QBR? Look at his passing stat line. Historically bad for the modern era playoffs.

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSQBRRTG
Jimmy Garoppolo11/191316.9014-2511.857.1
If they have to, they can use the rookie...

LOLOL,,,,,, You guys are going to be dealing with the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes for the next 15 years and now you're just BEGINNING to see how the rest of America feels about the Patriots and Brady , America was sick and tired of that shit!

LOLOL,,,,,, You guys are going to be dealing with the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes for the next 15 years and now you're just BEGINNING to see how the rest of America feels about the Patriots and Brady , America was sick and tired of that shit!
most of us are pretty sick of brady also...😄

They're getting tired of the Chefs BS already...

You setting yourself up for a big fall today. You know, even when when the Patriots we on their historic run, very few of of us Patriots fans talked with the Rex Ryan bravado that you do.

Even if the Chiefs win today, even if they win next week, even if they win the superbowl...

They are still but a minor success story that will be forgotten compared to the Patriots of the last 20 years.

Even if the Chiefs win today, even if they win next week, even if they win the superbowl...

They are still but a minor success story that will be forgotten compared to the Patriots of the last 20 years.
Gotta start somewhere

I think Tom looks spooked early on. I don’t blame him when he looks across the line at those guys. His O Line looks in trouble.

Statement stuff here from LA. 2 possessions and 2 long drives with scores.

The Ram O Line looks way better than the Buccs O Line.

Back