Do you want RG, Box, Clare, a Shirtsleeve to come back?

Do yu want RG, Box, clare and Shirtsleeve to come back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Well football is now starting adn we have had some MIA posters for a while. There may be others but the ones who come to mind are RG, Box, Clare, and Shirtsleeve.

I hope no one, who is lurking, is offended if I haven't mentioned you. My memory is not the same as it was before the crash so tough.

Let get my pole up before you answer the question? You may vote for multiples if you feel like it.

Well football is now starting and we have had some MIA posters for a while. There may be others but the ones who come to mind are RG, Box, Clare, and Shirtsleeve.

I hope no one, who is lurking, is offended if I haven't mentioned you. My memory is not the same as it was before the crash, so tough.

Let get my pole up before you answer the question? You may vote for multiples if you feel like it.

Who?:shrug:

Where is Major Asshole?

it has been relatively quiet around here.... I'm sure there's others but I can't think of them either.

Clare and RG have poked their heads in from time to time. Box, if he comes back when the season starts, will probably stick in the football only forum. Others--well personally I want everyone to come back and see its still the same Planet it was before the changes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Most of them seemed (and I may be wrong) to disappear after the changes occurred. I know quite a few others who have left, and won't return. :cuss:

Where would they go?? I wasn't wild about the changes but... whatever.
are they going to go to another message board? most boards I lurk on (other teams, not another Pats board) seem to have it like we do now (football only talk, seperate "tailgate", seperate politics).

Yes, I miss some of the regulars a lot. The humor Clare and RG brought are noticeably missing. Box is one of my favorite football posters. I can't think of who else is missing, either, PP, but I'm sorry that they left because of changes.

I hope TFB doesn't take their cue....

Well football is now starting adn we have had some MIA posters for a while. There may be others but the ones who come to mind are RG, Box, Clare, and Shirtsleeve.

I hope no one, who is lurking, is offended if I haven't mentioned you. My memory is not the same as it was before the crash so tough.

RG, would love him to come back. Liked him quite a bit.
Box, he didnt care for me, but he was very informative, and I liked reading his stuff.
Shirtsleeve, same as box, loved his posts, didnt care for me too much.
Clare.....I could care less.

RG, would love him to come back. Liked him quite a bit.
Box, he didnt care for me, but he was very informative, and I liked reading his stuff.
Shirtsleeve, same as box, loved his posts, didnt care for me too much.
Clare.....I could care less.

Now see, this is the type of post that might piss some of us off.

It hs nothing to do with TFB.

Back