Dungy's HOF Shame

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
F**k me, I'm shocked he managed to get that out past the PC police.

He's 100% correct, it's a joke Dungy is in a club now with Bill Walsh, Chuck Noll, Lombardi, Landry, Brown etc etc.

F**k me, I'm shocked he managed to get that out past the PC police.

He's 100% correct, it's a joke Dungy is in a club now with Bill Walsh, Chuck Noll, Lombardi, Landry, Brown etc etc.

Should mean Belichick is a 1st ballot shoe in to get in, otherwise the Hall of Fame is a sham.

Should mean Belichick is a 1st ballot shoe in to get in, otherwise the Hall of Fame is a sham.

Will it carry the same lustre now?

"Wow Bill, amazing honour, you now get to be in the hall for all eternity beside the great Tony Dungy"

:confused:

Should mean Belichick is a 1st ballot shoe in ... ..

For accuracy sake, nothing good or bad, right or wrong about Dungy's enshrinement should have any meaning of any kind re: our Bill. No more than whether or not Ricochet Caldwell gets in has any meaning re TFB.

Whether he's in on the first ballot depends on just how small the voters dare go.

Cheers, BostonTim

Dungy got in for being the first black head coach to win a SB. It had nothing to do with career stats. I agree with the author and his points but he is misguided in how the Hall votes.

'm thinking if Tony Dungheap makes it into the Hall Rexy probably has a shot too...amiright? :shrug:

It's political as much as anything else with Dungy.

He's a man of God who was the first black HC to win a SB. Enough said unfortunately.

If Dungy gets in, the Broncos will have another representative in the Fame soon. And I'm not sure he belongs either!

Back