Duron Harmon busted entering Costa Rica with pot...

Well that virtually guarantees one of the 2s goes to an unheralded S with a consensus 4-6 round grade.

Just to help anyone else who is not familiar with this new fangled metric system (a simple system based on 10 that you can start today. Its simple, more accurate, more universal too. Its good for our economy, our country, and for you!)

58 grams is about 2 ounces.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Just to help anyone else who is not familiar with this new fangled metric system (a simple system based on 10 that you can start today. Its simple, more accurate, more universal too. Its good for our economy, our country, and for you!)

Rats! Now they'll need to swap this to politics and religion. :facepalm:
Too many metrics EVERYWARE!!!

Cheers, BostonTim

The Metric System is to measurements as Soccer is to sports.

Everyone keeps telling me how excellenty awesome it is, yet it gets zero traction.

The Metric System is to measurements as Soccer is to sports.

Everyone keeps telling me how excellenty awesome it is, yet it gets zero traction.

From my totally anecdotal observations soccer actually seems to be growing considerably in the U.S.. More televised games and increased crowd size over the past 3-5'ish years is very apparent having watched it over the past 15+ years. Not sure what the statistics look like but I'm relative certain it's getting a bit of traction here.

From my totally anecdotal observations soccer actually seems to be growing considerably in the U.S.. More televised games and increased crowd size over the past 3-5'ish years is very apparent having watched it over the past 15+ years. Not sure what the statistics look like but I'm relative certain it's getting a bit of traction here.

It’s false segmented traction.

It’s the sport every 5 yr old starts at. No investment. Just go runnaround Johnny.

So naturally when they’re on a team and exposed to the game kids want to go see a pro game and dream of what could be. My kid did the same thing at lacrosse. Never had asked to go see a game. Signed up. Started playing. Dad, can we go see the Cannons? Sure.

Once the kid stops playing the interest evaporates.

It’s the sport every 5 yr old starts at. No investment. Just go runnaround Johnny.

So naturally when they’re on a team and exposed to the game kids want to go see a pro game and dream of what could be. My kid did the same thing at lacrosse. Never had asked to go see a game. Signed up. Started playing. Dad, can we go see the Cannons? Sure.

A colleague refers to it as Communist Kickball. Just like in communism, everyone gets to kick the ball around, but nobody is allowed to score.

Problem.

If you get into soccer (I did) you very quickly realize the MLS kinda blows and start watching European leagues.

Problem.

If you get into soccer (I did) you very quickly realize the MLS kinda blows and start watching European leagues.

10-4 on that. I thought the World Cup was great soccer until I started watching the Premiere, La Liga, Bundesliga and UEFA stuff.

The biggest problem is that once you understand the strategy of the build-up and don't expect a goal every five minutes, you realize just how shitty NFL telecasts really are with a hundred commercial breaks every game.

It spoils you.

I barely tolerate the diving, but there is a lot worth watching. The skill these guys have is unreal.

10-4 on that. I thought the World Cup was great soccer until I started watching the Premiere, La Liga, Bundesliga and UEFA stuff.

The biggest problem is that once you understand the strategy of the build-up and don't expect a goal every five minutes, you realize just how shitty NFL telecasts really are with a hundred commercial breaks every game.

It spoils you.

I barely tolerate the diving, but there is a lot worth watching. The skill these guys have is unreal.

2 different facets.

World Cup is an event. Interest increases exponentially. I’m an admitted puckhead. Watch all kinds of hockey. Will stop in a rink just to see what’s going on. My HD package has channels I’ve never heard of, but scrolling thru the guide I’ll see KHL league games. Now I’ll click on them just to check it out. But is Joe Sportsfan gonna? Doubtful. But....put Belarus vs Slovakia in the USA bracket in Olympic coverage and people will watch. Because it’s an event.

The best thing about soccer is the broadcast. They’ve got it down. US pro sports should pay heed.

I'm such a bitch. I don't even like moving the 4 gram bags I buy across the street.

Completely untrue. The interest among teenagers in the EPL, La Liga, etc, is astronomical now. Blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back