Edelman's head

benhamean

Reaction score
Any news on Edelman? He certainly appeared lost after taking a major knock to the noggin last night.

The guy is on fire these days- let us all hope he's OK.

Any updates will be appreciated.

Any news on Edelman? He certainly appeared lost after taking a major knock to the noggin last night.

The guy is on fire these days- let us all hope he's OK.

Any updates will be appreciated.

Perhaps by next Wednesday things will be clarified with a :

Julian Edelman doubtful Head

Does that prove or disprove a head injury? :huh:

SSDD

Well, when I've had concussions in the past, computers/TV/etc. hurt. I probably wouldn't be tweeting. I was just throwing it out, though. Don't think it proves/disproves anything other than he knows who he is again and remembered his password.

Well, when I've had concussions in the past, computers/TV/etc. hurt. I probably wouldn't be tweeting. I was just throwing it out, though. Don't think it proves/disproves anything other than he knows who he is again and remembered his password.

Hey Dave - what do you think his password is?

ROFL

Just heard- he's day to day.

But it is what it is. So, he's going to be working hard to try to get better.

I'm sure it's "snatch."
And here I thought you were gonna pull the old "Magic Fingers". Yours doesn't disappoint, however.

Just heard- he's day to day.

But it is what it is. So, he's going to be working hard to try to get better.

We'll see what the doctors have to say. If he's better, he'll practice. If not, someone else will have to step up.

We could go on forever with these. ROFL

IF edelman misses any time. BB will bring back Branch. Who is turning into this season Vertone.

"Does Julian Edelman have a concussion?"

How can you tell?

oLOL

Believe it or not, my response was close to that before I read yours. He kinda always looks like he's stoned anyway. I watched an interview with him when he was a Sr. at Kent State and he didn't exactly seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

I still like him, though.

I watched an interview with him when he was a Sr. at Kent State and he didn't exactly seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.
Played QB in college, came into the NFL as punt returner and wide receiver and did okay his rookie year, better than Ocho Stinko did his lone year here. Have to have some smarts to pick up the Pats read, react and adjust offense so quickly.

Played QB in college, came into the NFL as punt returner and wide receiver and did okay his rookie year, better than Ocho Stinko did his lone year here. Have to have some smarts to pick up the Pats read, react and adjust offense so quickly.

Sure but he comes off as Spicolli.

Back