Five Ring Circus

And the Giants then weren't as good as the Falcons are now.

:huh:

That was a damned good Giants team, especially the defense, with a HOF coach leading them. And they had the benefit of playing the Pats just a few weeks earlier (and nearly beat them) and were very familiar with what the Pats offense could and could not do.

You can make an argument that the '11 Giants weren't as good as this Falcons team, but the '11 Pats were no where near as good as the '16 Pats.

Yawn. It ain't 2007. Easy button.

I'm expecting something similar to the Aldo/McGregor fight.

If McGregor was allowed to continue wailing on Aldo for the remaining twenty four minutes and fifty two seconds after the initial eight second knockout

And the Giants then weren't as good as the Falcons are now.

The Giants were good where it matters. The Falcons are not. The Falcons are 11-5 smoke and mirrors trash.

Keep talking yourself into the fact that the biggest upset in sports history which required a miracle in order to be completed is somehow 'normal.'

Atlanta is garbage. The Pats roll. Sack up you freaking nancies.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I'm expecting something similar to the Aldo/McGregor fight.

If McGregor was allowed to continue wailing on Aldo for the remaining twenty four minutes and fifty two seconds after the initial eight second knockout

I'm expecting something similar to Little Boy/Hiroshima.

The Giants were good where it matters. The Falcons are not. The Falcons are 11-5 smoke and mirrors trash.

Keep talking yourself into the fact that the biggest upset in sports history which required a miracle in order to be completed is somehow 'normal.'

Atlanta is garbage. The Pats roll. Sack up you freaking nancies

Atlanta plays the same defensive scheme that Pittsburgh and half the teams in the league that get assraped on a regular basis by the Pats do. The game is played through the air now, everybody plays to limit YAC. The only true disruption in the pattern is when a team can bring pressure up the middle. Atlanta can't. Last year the Donkeys had Malik Jackson and Derek Wolfe. That was your difference. Atlanta has Vic Beasley coming off the edge...that's it.

I'm expecting something similar to Little Boy/Hiroshima.

agreed.

Still waiting to see someone talk about the Atlanta Defense and how they're going to stop the Patriots Offense. :coffee:

The only way the Falcon win is if the Pats lose. Give the ball away 4 times in the game and Atlanta might have a chance. But we all know that isn't gonna happen, so... Enjoy the win!

Still waiting to see someone talk about the Atlanta Defense and how they're going to stop the Patriots Offense. :coffee:

you're not hearing anything about this because everybody knows they can't.

The only way the Falcon win is if the Pats lose. Give the ball away 4 times in the game and Atlanta might have a chance. But we all know that isn't gonna happen, so... Enjoy the win!

In any normal year Atlanta is a 3 seed that loses on the road in the divisional round. Flip the site of their game with Seattle and Seattle Nutkick them. They caught a couple lucky breaks along the way, but their coach is about to turn back in to a pumpkin...one that's been left on the porch way too long.

http://m.golocalprov.com/sports/belichick-donates-powerboat-to-sail-newport

Belichick Donates Powerboat to Sail Newport

Twitter Favicon Facebook Favicon Digg Favicon Reddit Favicon StumbleUpon Favicon del.icio.us Favicon
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
GoLocalProv Sports Team

Belichick's boat V Rings
New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick donated his powerboat to Newport Community Sailing Center.
The boat named “V Rings” will be used for youth and adult sailing programs, regattas and sailing events on Narragansett Bay.

The boat is named “V Rings” after Belichick’s five Super Bowl Championships.

"We are thrilled and grateful to Coach Belichick for donating his boat for use in our public sailing programs. The boat will be used as a support and safety vessel for all of our instructional programs and regattas including the May 7-20, 2018 North American Stopover of the Volvo Ocean Race,” said Sail Newport in their press release.

The boat donation was facilitated by Albury Brothers Boats and will be delivered mid-February to Sail Newport.

Sail Newport

Sail Newport is in its 34th year of operation as a non-profit educational organization with a mission to foster the sport of sailing and to attract and manage sailing events in Newport.

In Bill I Trust.

Twitter Favicon Facebook Favicon Digg Favicon Reddit Favicon StumbleUpon Favicon del.icio.us Favicon
GoLocalProv Sports Team

Belichick's boat V Rings
New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick donated his powerboat to Newport Community Sailing Center.
The boat named “V Rings” will be used for youth and adult sailing programs, regattas and sailing events on Narragansett Bay.

"We are thrilled and grateful to Coach Belichick for donating his boat for use in our public sailing programs. The boat will be used as a support and safety vessel for all of our instructional programs and regattas including the May 7-20, 2018 North American Stopover of the Volvo Ocean Race,” said Sail Newport in their press release.

The boat donation was facilitated by Albury Brothers Boats and will be delivered mid-February to Sail Newport.

Sail Newport

Sail Newport is in its 34th year of operation as a non-profit educational organization with a mission to foster the sport of sailing and to attract and manage sailing events in Newport.

In Bill I Trust.

Just guessing that maybe he plans on gettin a new one called six rings in the near future. But clearly V rings was alteady way outdated.

Cheers, BostonTim

GoLocalProv Sports Team

Belichick's boat V Rings

Sail Newport

In Bill I Trust.

Just guessing that maybe he plans on gettin a new one called six rings in the near future. But clearly V rings was alteady way outdated.

Cheers, BostonTim

Must be a mistake in the article.

:shrug:

The "forums" pull down still says "Three Ring Circus"
Oooh....I think you got me on that one last time too. I'll fix it when I am not on the mobile.

Thanks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back