Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

Being "anti-Bill" makes me immediately unpopular. By virtue of this being a Patriots forum, there are many opportunities for me to be positioned against the grain because the general flavor here is Belichick got it right or he's getting it right. I see a lot of holes in that way of thinking and Belichick's got the track record to prove me right. In other words, I don't consider myself spewing BS.
No. You are a pompous and condescending somethingy-thinky-ish.
However, nothing I say should be taken as me being stubborn enough to think Belichick isn't the most accomplished HC in the history of the NFL.

Where I differ with most here is how he got there. And I'm not talking about cheating because that's bullshit. I'm talking about the QB.

Yes, we realize you must hate Belichick in order to worship Brady properly. It is a sickness.
He literally typed the words "I misread the text. I think they are naming Daboll." If Belichick thought he was talking to Daboll up to that point in the conversation (which everyone agrees) then he wouldn't have misread the earlier text to say Daboll. It would have been exactly the opposite scenario.

He even says "I fucked this up" about how he had read the text. If he's talking to Flores and he says I misread the text then he misread it to say Daboll. If he's talking to Daboll and he says I misread the the text then he misread it to say Flores. The problem is he thought he was talking to Daboll when he in fact was talking to Flores. Realizing his mistake he tried to pass it off like he knew he was talking to Flores the whole time, which has more holes than Clyde Barrow.

For Head Coaches?
He reacted like almost anyone would. He is human. The rest of your post is just you assuming and presenting it as fact. It is beyond child like that you stay on this BUT, the alter of Brady requires this psychopathic devotion to hating Belichick. You are not new, we have had one of your faith around for a while.

Yes, we realize you must hate Belichick in order to worship Brady properly. It is a sickness.

He reacted like almost anyone would. He is human. The rest of your post is just you assuming and presenting it as fact. It is beyond child like that you stay on this BUT, the alter of Brady requires this psychopathic devotion to hating Belichick. You are not new, we have had one of your faith around for a while.

And sadly she invited him here. Misery loves company, apparently.

Wanting to see BB as wrong or guilty of something in this situation is just asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ad hominem. You do this why? You're lazy? Drunk? Ran out of your Adderall? Tell me.

You refuse to give Brady his due because he called Belichick's bluff and won in another uniform while BB had the Patriots looking like the '95 Cleveland Browns.

He acted like almost anyone would. He is human. The rest of your post is just you assuming and presenting it as fact. It is beyond child like that you stay on this BUT, the alter of Brady requires this psychopathic devotion to hating Belichick. You are not new, we have had one of your faith around for a while.
Somewhere in the midst of that familiar drivel you're conceding my point.

And sadly she invited him here. Misery loves company, apparently.

Wanting to see BB as wrong or guilty of something in this situation is just asinine.
Firstly BB is guilty at least of stupidity in this situation. Yada yada yada we've all texted the wrong person... not when puffing your chest out that you got someone a job but oh shucks you texted someone who DIDN'T get the job instead.

Secondly I wasn't invited here. Don't flatter yourself.

Ad hominem. You do this why? You're lazy? Drunk? Ran out of your Adderall? Tell me.
You can call it what ever you want. I was accurate.

Now, on to your questions: Lazy? Never. Drunk? Nope, but man oh man I was on Saturday. 30 of us out celebrating a birthday. Mine. LOL. Adrenal? No need, I have mad coping skills.

You refuse to give Brady his due because he called Belichick's bluff and won in another uniform while BB had the Patriots looking like the '95 Cleveland Browns.

Another lie. I don't refuse to give Brady his due at all. Why do you need to resort to lies?

Ask yourself that. It might help you.
Somewhere in the midst of that familiar drivel you're conceding my point.
Hardly. Your hatred of a human because he didn't pay your God to play for your team is is driving (has driven?) you nuts. Aside from that you make no cogent point if cogent is partly defined as proven and not full of irrational assumptions.

Firstly BB is guilty at least of stupidity in this situation. Yada yada yada we've all texted the wrong person... not when puffing your chest out that you got someone a job but oh shucks you texted someone who DIDN'T get the job instead.

Human. made a mistake. I dare say a smaller mistake than the one you made when you gave your life to worshiping Brady.

Secondly I wasn't invited here. Don't flatter yourself.

I didn't say you did.

Last edited:
I'll be shocked if Flores is ever hired as a head coach, he's bringing this all down on himself and using racism as a reason for it. If they hired a white head coach he'd scream racism, if they hired a Hispanic head coach he'd say they are pandering and it looks like he lost his last chance at a head coaching gig because of it.

If you were BB, would you try and bring him back after this shit show?

I'll be shocked if Flores is ever hired as a head coach, he's bringing this all down on himself and using racism as a reason for it. If they hired a white head coach he'd scream racism, if they hired a Hispanic head coach he'd say they are pandering and it looks like he lost his last chance at a head coaching gig because of it.

I don't see why not. Bill looks at performance and who can help him win.

His relationship with Bill is dead. More dead than Mangini’s.

Hardly. Your hatred of a human because he didn't pay your God to play for your team is is driving (has driven?) you nuts. Aside from that you make no cogent point if cogent is partly defined as proven and not full of irrational assumptions.
I don't consider Brady playing for another team a negative at all. It gave everyone a glimpse of what Brady and BB could do without the other. Tampa Bay pretty much morphed into NE-South. Belichick's track record without Brady is not good by any metric. I won't go into all of the gory details but sticking with just '20 + '21 BB had the team playing their worst football by the end of this season. That's not good for anyone who calls themselves a Patriots fan. However, Brady playing some of his very best football in another uniform at the end of his career isn't a negative in my view.

Human. made a mistake. I dare say a smaller mistake than the one you made when you gave your life to worshiping Brady.
We'll see how small his mistake was. If Flores flames out and his case is dropped then it probably won't amount to much. Any scenario of this going to actual trial would probably amount to a lot of embarrassment for BB. Including that he very probably lied about misreading a text.

Apparently Belichick had heard from someone within the Buffalo and NYG organizations that Daboll was getting hired. Perhaps had he just kept that to himself, which his Buffalo and NYG sources probably assumed he would, and had he not attempted to preempt NYG formally notifying Daboll (I suppose out of some need to validate his self-importance), then the lawsuit, the text embarrassment, etc. probably would not be happening. So not only did he stupidly text the wrong person but it wasn't his place to be sending the text as intended in the first place.

I didn't say you did.
I wasn't talking to you.

Brady was 7 and 9 in Miami Id say he wasn't very stellar.
Right, with Belichick who still can't win in Miami. I was talking about Belichick's record vs Flores anyway. He's 1-3 against Flores over the last two years. Brady blew doors against Miami this season. If the Patriots had Brady this season then they would have won 13 games at least.

He's acting similarly to Craperdick...
Kaepernick's lawsuit had nothing to do with racial discrimination.

I don't see why not. Bill looks at performance and who can help him win.
I don't see how Belichick and Flores could ever work together again after all of this. Releasing the text messages and essentially calling out Belichick as at least a cog in the wheel of systemic injustice. There's no turning back from that.

Back