getting redirected?

Yup.

For the moment, all embedding of videos is disabled. Doesn't matter the source. I used Youtube as an example. I'm working on creating a new user level so people can again, but so that newer users have to establish trust first.

I know this isn't going to resolve all the problems. It was meant to help mitigate.

The real solution is a board upgrade or change, which has been previously covered.

I hear that Boston Sports Uproar place is pretty cool. :coffee:

I hear that Boston Sports Uproar place is pretty cool. :coffee:

Someone told me they let all manner of hooligans and badminton enthusiasts just run around out in the open over there. . Sounds pretty sketchy if you ask me.

I have had the problem on my computer but not for a while. I do get it on my phone and never sign in with my phone anymore.

I simply do not understand how this website has this problem or why i cannot be fixed or protected.

I never had a problem with any other fan forum site.

5 clicks on threads get redirected before it stops as long as I am in the browser.

I don't generally like adding "free software" but somebody here recommended Adblock plus and I was frustrated enough to give it a try.

I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I can't find a thing wrong with it. It has quietly done exactly what it is supposed to do.

I've been totally free of annoying pop-ups and redirects-- which were making me think twice about logging in here.

If anybody knows of a problem using this software then please feel free to share what you know, but so far I'm impressed.

I don't generally like adding "free software" but somebody here recommended Adblock plus and I was frustrated enough to give it a try.

I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I can't find a thing wrong with it. It has quietly done exactly what it is supposed to do.

I've been totally free of annoying pop-ups and redirects-- which were making me think twice about logging in here.

If anybody knows of a problem using this software then please feel free to share what you know, but so far I'm impressed.

I only have trouble on my iPad not my laptop with Kaspersky. I see there are three apps for the iPad. Adblock Plus, Adblock Focus and AdGuard. All free and it appears AdGuard has 4.3K reviews and close to 5 stars. Actually, the more I scroll, the more options I see. Opinions?

I only have trouble on my iPad not my laptop with Kaspersky. I see there are three apps for the iPad. Adblock Plus, Adblock Focus and AdGuard. All free and it appears AdGuard has 4.3K reviews and close to 5 stars. Actually, the more I scroll, the more options I see. Opinions?

Ad Block Plus works perfect for me for what it's worth.

Hey mods, UT or whomever...

We still can't embed. Just wanted you to know.

Thank you.

Can the redirects be coming from hot linking pics, such as the girlie thread?

Can the redirects be coming from hot linking pics, such as the girlie thread?

Possibly. I remove the Hotlinks from mine so it;s just the [ img ] tags. We can scroll back and see if any of the pics have clickable links in them. Since I changed to Vivaldi browser last week and added uBlock Origin and uBlock Origin Extra, I think they're being blocked as they've stopped triggering my Malwarebytes warnings

Back