Girls In Yoga Pants dot com

3 Point Stan

POW! Right in the kissah.
Reaction score
Best site EVER, perhaps?

http://girlsinyogapants.com/

They're all clothed, no nudity. But it's all tight clothes and ass shots so I'd go out on a limb and say it's more NSFW than it is sfw.

Lol! Good one
Posted via Mobile Device

Whoever convinced girls this was perfectly acceptable attire outside of yoga classes gets a +1.

You know why they're called yoga pants? Because calling them whore pants seemed too obvious.

I dont know, i think i still perfer girlsinnopants.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Excellent, but a fine line between yoga pants- which are tremendous- and girls flat out wearing spandex as pants. The latter is a fail. The NYC girls that invade my town to do <s>the football team</s> book learnin' from August-May embrace this spandex look. It's dreadful. I've had to tell multiple females that guys don't walk down the street, see a chick, double-take, then nudge their buddy and say "hey, you check out the vag on that one?"

Doesn't work that way. But yoga pants are dreamy and encouraged.

Excellent, but a fine line between yoga pants- which are tremendous- and girls flat out wearing spandex as pants. The latter is a fail. The NYC girls that invade my town to do <s>the football team</s> book learnin' from August-May embrace this spandex look. It's dreadful. I've had to tell multiple females that guys don't walk down the street, see a chick, double-take, then nudge their buddy and say "hey, you check out the vag on that one?"

What about QB's who wear spandex. :D

Back