Good luck this week you dirty cheating cheaters!

So I feel asleep at 7:30 last night, caught the last 3 mins or so.

Just now seeing the fake punt. Oh my...

Going back to bed now. Congrats on the win.

"Oh my"?

That's reserved for a Gore fumble or a Luck pass sailing for a pick.

This deserves at least a "What the fvck Chuck?!?!"

Much Improved

So I feel asleep at 7:30 last night, caught the last 3 mins or so.

Just now seeing the fake punt. Oh my...

Going back to bed now. Congrats on the win.

When I heard the Colts hadn't drafted D-linemen, I thought we'd have at least another year of big running backs running amok. No one mentioned they'd replaced their entire D-line by methods other than draft. That was a much better defense than I'm used to from Indy, decent against the run. They even schemed against Gronk enough to keep him quite in check early.

Alas, the anti Gronk scheme left the pass rush weak, and Brady found lots of other receivers. Got a way to go.

But I won't be assuming 50 burgers for a while. Much improved... excepting the fake punt scheme.

Much more exciting game than I thought. While Luck sailed a few, he has looked much more like the QB I expected recently.

After the Snapfu, I almost wanted them to lose. Just an inexplicable play. Not even sure what result they were hoping for there.

When I heard the Colts hadn't drafted D-linemen, I thought we'd have at least another year of big running backs running amok. No one mentioned they'd replaced their entire D-line by methods other than draft. That was a much better defense than I'm used to from Indy, decent against the run. They even schemed against Gronk enough to keep him quite in check early.

Alas, the anti Gronk scheme left the pass rush weak, and Brady found lots of other receivers. Got a way to go.

But I won't be assuming 50 burgers for a while. Much improved... excepting the fake punt scheme.

If we see them again in the playoffs I'm think that ass rapings will resume.

If we see them again in the playoffs I'm think that ass rapings will resume.

Stork will be a huge addition for our OL who will make it so Kline doesn't have to play so much. ;)

Maybe. I'm not sure it will be a big back up the middle sort of raping, though. I anticipate BB will have to find their other ass.

I dunno, Blount still averaged like 6/carry.

It's just that throwing is just as easy now. :coffee:

Actually, we drafted 2 of our starting defensive linemen this year.

It was beyond epic. And not in a good way.
. It was almost as though they had to find another way to embarrass themselves since we weren't getting blown out.

"Oh my"?

That's reserved for a Gore fumble or a Luck pass sailing for a pick.

This deserves at least a "What the fvck Chuck?!?!"
. Lol it deserves words I don't have in my vocabulary. "Oh my.." Is what you get when I wake up from a post camping hibernation and find out that the close game I thought occurred was actually punctuated by...well whatever the **** that was.

Yeah, they might want to consider upgrading some of the special teams coaches.

A lot of our Colts fan friends are good people and I feel for you...really

But to the rest of Colts Nation with their flat football hats and deflate cakes...

[Cartman voice] nah nah nah nah an na ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This is way more poetic than a 50 point blowout

This is where my problem is. I may not be the most intelligent guy in the world, but I consider myself to be logical and rational. The willingness to go along with this bullshit just screams such stupidity that it's pretty much impossible to comprehend. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Reality is Reality. Science is science. These ignorant shits will wake up on a cold morning and find the pressure in their tires low and attribute it to the weather but supposedly can't comprehend that a football is pumped with the same air that is subject to the same laws of physics? Do you seriously not care just how ignorant you look and sound with that? As bad as that is, the alternative is that you actually DO know but don't care.

funny but most men were decent to talk to walking out of the stadium, I had a fun time and that place is beautiful, all seats have nice view of field.

But my only real complaint is it was the women that were angry.

One kept saying "Cheaters" as she walked near us so I explained it is ok to cheat if you get a ring and her reply was "we have one!" with a bit of an attitude.

I laughed, said "you do but we have 4 total." Her BF/Hubby looked at the ground and pulled her away in shame of her behavior because she then went of a homophobic rant to my brother and another guy who were walking ahead of us. the Hubby/BF really just was hoping she would shut up. and our response of "God bless you" was not welcome.

we were really too happy to care and the dude with "FVCK TOM BRADY" tattoo on his arm, a tattoo he got that day, really brought joy to us.

I will return again, for a "nothing to do" town I found hanging out in a bar called the Wild Beaver quite enjoyable.

For fvck sakes!

You're about 1 or 2 steps away from shacking with Jaric in a Coleman tent on a fresh crop circle!

Get a grip son!

Go see the ocean today!

That's such a sad thing to get tatoo'ed on yourself permanently. Glad to hear you had a good time Mikie.

funny but most men were decent to talk to walking out of the stadium, I had a fun time and that place is beautiful, all seats have nice view of field.

But my only real complaint is it was the women that were angry.

One kept saying "Cheaters" as she walked near us so I explained it is ok to cheat if you get a ring and her reply was "we have one!" with a bit of an attitude.

I laughed, said "you do but we have 4 total." Her BF/Hubby looked at the ground and pulled her away in shame of her behavior because she then went of a homophobic rant to my brother and another guy who were walking ahead of us. the Hubby/BF really just was hoping she would shut up. and our response of "God bless you" was not welcome.

we were really too happy to care and the dude with "FVCK TOM BRADY" tattoo on his arm, a tattoo he got that day, really brought joy to us.

I will return again, for a "nothing to do" town I found hanging out in a bar called the Wild Beaver quite enjoyable.

God bless you, Mikie. :coffee:

Back