Goodell Clown Shirts for Everyone?

Jaric, this isn't about money or even deflategate at this point.

This is about Patriots fans doing what they can do to cause embarrassment to Goodell in whatever way they can for his part in humiliating our QB over nothing bc of a few jealous owners. It's that simple.

I made up my mind long ago, when they stopped letting people say "Super Bowl", not even on the radio when talking about the game, unless they paid a fee.

I don't know how long ago that was, but I decided then to never give them a dime of my money unless it was for tickets to the game.

Sending lawyers after sports radio hosts just for calling the game what it is, is extremely low class and unnecessary.

They've never made a penny off of merchandise from me since, and they never, ever will. F*ck them and their lawyers. I'm a fan of the game and the team, not the NFL.

Jaric acts like he wouldn't grab the nearest spork and stab Vanderjerk's eyes out if he saw him. Or Linken****er.

:coffee:

Like I said, why the hell are you fighting so hard about this?
:shrug_n:

Because it's Friday and arguing with you knuckleheads is preferable to what I'm supposed to be doing at work.

Also, you're all wrong, and I have to help you understand why.

:stirpot:. :poke:

I love Portnoy

My Goodell Clown nose shirt is over a year old.

You bet I'll be wearing mine!

When the Ezekiel Elliot ruling comes down, there may not be a city left in the country that likes Goodell.

"Fans" are called that because of the root word, fanatic . So fans of teams are going to act in a fanatical way. And hating that
shithead is as natural a breathing.

I see that even a couple of Patriots fans are trying to make a rational point by saying it's over and we got our revenge in Feb.

Sorry, you can be as rational as you want. But this fanatic and the majority of other Patriots fans are not into bygones being bygones when it comes to our team. I'm still pissed that Sugar Bear got that invisible roughing call in 1976 There will not enough booing or clown tee shirts or little guys peeing in Goodell face in this lifetime.

I just wish I could be there at opening night to join in.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Sexist!:rolleyes:

I have said this before on other threads, but that 5th ring was soooo delicious. It by no means erases anything Goodell did but certainly provided an unbelievable feeling of justification and revenge all in one game. Watching him hand that trophy to Kraft while being booed louder than Daryl Strawberry at Fenway was just sublime.

That all being said, Sept 7th is the capper IMO. Goodell will be there as we drop banner 5 which should be fascinating to see how Kraft has redesigned Gillett in order to sufficiently showcase #5. The game is really an after thought as I just want the cameras glued to Goodell assuming he is not hiding out in the men's room which I would not put past him. Now if the baby blues are there, all the better. It will be a special, special night.

Goodell getting booed during the Super Bowl presentation was commented on by many non-Pats fans. Most thought it was hilarious and considered it a highlight of the game.

Goodell is still 'miffed' at Matt Patricia wearing the clown shirt and some anonymous exec said Patricia will never be hired as a head coach because of it. Does anyone here doubt that Goodell would be that petty to do something like that? Any guy who doesn't allow hardworking staffers to start eating take-out pizza until the Emperor has the first slice has issues.

Booing Goodell won't nick the NFL's billions or Goodell's salary, but psychologically it's good for us fans. New Englanders have long memories. We still remember the phantom roughing the passer call against Sugar Bear Hamilton in 1976. Which, BTW, was pure b.s. and allowed the Raiders to win all the way to the Super Bowl, so 2001? Karmic payback, baby!

Sorry, I digress. :) But the point is that we're sports fans, and New England sports fans to boot. We never forget an injustice, and whether or not it affects Goodell (though I'd bet he does a slow burn at every mockery, as he's a thin-skinned Emperor), it's good for us. When you're powerless to stop an injustice, you have to take other action. A stadium full of Pats fans wearing clown shirts and booing The Emperor With No Clothes will be very satisfying. :clap:

The notion that Patricia may not get hired as a HC because of this is so laughable. You can bet your ass that GMs/owners are drooling at the thought of getting him in their organization.

I like this one for when we play Atlanta again...

20292885_10213473329643602_172924993793409798_n.jpg

Just so you guys know, equating murdering millions of people and plunging Europe into chaos and misery to suspending a football player for four games isn't doing the fan base any favors with the general public.

It just makes you all sound deranged and makes the asshole into a sympathetic figure.

Jaric really? I find it hard to believe anything could turn that asshole into a sympathetic figure.

Back